Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who listens to rock music(ie;metal, punk, alternative)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
    the ramones
    Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
    I do, I use to listen to rock mostly a few years ago, same for rap.

My favorites bands were Rise Against, Disturbed, and Breaking Benjamin. They have a lot of good songs.

I have a few songs by a bunch of diff bands, but not like those 3, for those 3 I have every album and everything they've made.

Got stuff by 12 Stones, Iron Maiden, Zebrahead, Three doors down, three days grace, Tenacious D, MCR, system of a down, bunch others, those are just top of my head right now. Don't got much rock going on atm.

Kill Switch Engaged are another good band I like a lot, matter fact I'm about to go DL all their stuff later tonight. I have a couple songs by them and love every single one.
    Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    Rob zombi. Zack wylde. Nirvana. Nin. Alice in chains....
    Originally posted by puga View Post
    not really a fan of the band or thier songs but they do know how to entertain...saw them a couple of years ago with no doubt as the main act, had a good time...

alice in chains
    pearl jam
    ..two of my all time favs
    godsmack
    smashing pumpkins
    nirvana
    stone temple pilots
    sound garden
    metallica ofcourse
    audio slave
    ratm
    days of the new
    live
    shinedown(becuase of the song .45 and the simpleman cover)..dont know any other songs tbh
    black sabbath or ozzie (just not a fan of the song lyrics)

bands i cant stand:
    blink 182
    good charlotte
    hootie and the blowfish
    motley crue
    van halen
    gotta admit i was a bon jovi and gNr fan in highschool...
    Thanks guys, I'm going to check out all those bands.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
      Eyes Set to Kill is another band I like, but the singers are two sisters so I doubt you'll like em.

Paramore is totally awsome.

Hayley Williams <3333
      Emz, I don't care if they're women as long as they don't sing about relationships.

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      list some other bands GeorgiaRed cause there's many different types of rock. but here's a couple random things you might like:

Wow! Thanks for the vids. I'll check 'em out later today or this week for sure.

I currently listen to System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Everclear, and Nirvana. But I know that I'll eventually begin to start listening to more bands. I'll post some more vids later.

Comment

I listen to Mexican Rock aka Corridos y Nortenas

Comment

Working...
        X