No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Chavez Must Fight Martinez, Winner Gets Rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC: Chavez Must Fight Martinez, Winner Gets Rubio

The WBC has clarified the status of the middleweight division. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. won the WBC World Middleweight Championship as a mandatory challenger by defeating former champion Sebastian Zbik by unanimous decision this past June 4, 2011 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It is anticipated that Chavez Jr. and WBC Emeritus and Diamond titleholder Sergio Martinez will meet in the first quarter of 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope they stick to their word. I was Sergio to punish Chavez

Comment

I see a duck coming.

Comment

Chavez is gonna drop that belt like its on fire.

Comment

No chance in hell this fight happens in 2012... Chavez will rather vacate than take a maravilla beating

Comment

Chavez Jr will drop the belt, so the next fight we'll see is going to be Martinez vs Rubio for the vacant WBC championship.

Comment

I wonder how many idiots actually believe this load of crap?

Arum has been saying Cotto vs Chavez Jr is "next" for years, yet it NEVER happened, and they expect us to believe they will actually feed that bum to Sergio???

Comment

5 bucks chavez moves down to 154 to get away from sergio. i hope sergio follows him around like a crazy ex boyfriend

Comment

SuLaiman will not let dis happen yet, not until JCC has few more easy targets ! I wish dis happens, than every1 will see the athletic specimen Maravilla is! But Maravilla needs to stop callin out 147lbers, i know he wants big fights but cmon! Just like Sulaiman lied to Vanes about Canelo dis fight probably wont happen anytime soon either! Sulaiman shld just stick to takin pics with Freckle Boy Canello and JCC! Plus JCC wld be irrelevant in da sport if his last name wasnt Chaves! The kid fights inside all day, practically his jab is non-existent and his foot work is a C'at best! Vanes smashed on him in sparring and we all know what Maravilla will do to JCC! JCC is a poor mans Wolak luvs to pressure but doesn't have nearly the Cardio as Wolack!

Comment

There is a God!

Comment

Working...
                    X