Floyd is a moron...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is a moron...........

Floyd Mayweather ‏@FloydMayweather
    Congrats to @meekmill for making a really good album. Keep up the good work..

Meek mill is whack as hell. I don't know what Floyd is talking about. About as dumb as when he said Wayne, Kanye, Ross, and Drake run the rap game and are the best rappers in the world.

His taste in music summed up

Comment

Bieber nearly came when he was in the ring with Floyd, didn't he?

He got in the ring with Haye and didn't have a ****ing clue who he was.

Comment

Floyd must not know Eminem, Nas, Kendrick Lamar, or J Cole exist. And if you mentioned Big KRIT to him, he'd think it's a cereal brand or something. And if you mentioned Yelawolf to him, he'd probably think it's a Native American clothing brand or some s**t.

Comment

Who gives a flying **** what music Floyd likes .. I mean

Comment

Whats wrong with him congratulating a young artist that he considers a friend? What was he suppose to say" hey meek you suck". Floyd likes the kid whats wrong with someone being a fan of Meek Mill? His album wasnt that good but I get why people like him.

Comment

Word is Pac and Floyd are working on an album together. Floyd raps and Pac sings the hooks.

Comment

Meek Mill is awesome /thread

Comment

OP is a moron for liking Eminem, Nas, Kendrick Lamar, and J Cole

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather ‏@FloydMayweather
                    Congrats to @meekmill for making a really good album. Keep up the good work..

Meek mill is whack as hell. I don't know what Floyd is talking about. About as dumb as when he said Wayne, Kanye, Ross, and Drake run the rap game and are the best rappers in the world.
                    this is better than Meek Mill.

Comment

Working...
                    X