No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Rios vs. Pacquiao/Marquez, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Rios vs. Pacquiao/Marquez, Mayweather, More

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is seriously considering the possibility of a fight between Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23KOs) and the winner of the upcoming welterweight clash between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, which takes place on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

The devil speaks. pac vs rios w/e

Comment

Rios gets KTFO while doing his battle yell. Entertaining while it lasts.

Comment

No mention of Matthysse. As expected lol

Comment

Blah, whatever, he says hes not and the middle of the mayweather/pac fight, so why the ****, is he allready planing a Rios fight? The first thing on his mind should be a Mayweather fight, but since Arum is the top assh0le of assh0les, hes thinking of sumthing else, anyways Rios loses to both, Marquez and or Pac! Hes a walking punching bag, with a great chin!!

Comment

lol I found Arum's last comment pretty funny.

Comment

i just wish bob would hurry up and remove himself from the game.

Comment

My favorite fights are the Crazy wild brawls like last nite.

The only ballerina fighter that ever woo 'd me was Cassius Clay who became Ali:

1. He could dance in that ring like no other, his grace and style is unmatchable.

2. He didn't Pot shot, he fought like a sumbi#ch and KO'd many fighters.

3. If you want to get "technal bout it" May Jr couldn't carry Ali's Jock strap

4. He fought all comers.

Not many can "REALLY" say that but he can.

He stayed too long.

Next I don't want to see Pac and RIOS as crazy as it is as they are two of my favorite fighters

I want to see Pac vs Chickin weather,,,,win or lose !!!!

ARUM is one of the causes this fight has not happened, Arum has always been greedy and he is the AZZZZZH@@@

Years ago we didn't have internet when most of yall were in yer yellow diapers, bawling fer da bottle

nevertheless, ARUM and KING were at each others throat for da Money

Boxing takes a back seat when its all about money

Both Rios and Alvarado were game and I hope them both the best.

I would put Rios in with Danny Garcia, later if Pac is around and wants the fight then do it, but not now.

Comment

Sounds like a fun fight & if the Manny who fought Bradley shows up I'd even expect Rios to win on activity alone. If Marquez wins I'd expect him to retire as he's accomplished his goal or maybe he'd want a 5th fight with Manny. I can't see him having much interest in Rios I know that much.

Comment

Probably the best monster fight is Rios vs
                    Canelo at 147 or 150....

Comment

Working...
                    X