Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez's handlers want him to move back down to 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez's handlers want him to move back down to 140.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    Regarding Josesito Lopez, all his handlers and representatives have made it clear that their preference is to move back dowm to 140 #boxing

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    Regarding Josesito Lopez, all his handlers and representatives have made it clear that their preference is to move back dowm to 140 #boxing
    yea, he looked out of sorts at time. ortiz was much too strong for him. thing is, ortiz didnt seem to think he was for some reason. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      yea, he looked out of sorts at time. ortiz was much too strong for him. thing is, ortiz didnt seem to think he was for some reason. smh.
      He can always fight Maidana/Matthysse/Alvarado at 140.

Plenty of action.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        He can always fight Maidana/Matthysse/Alvarado at 140.

Plenty of action.
        hed give anyone a fight at 140. but to me mathysse is the new kingpin of the division with bradley gone. i think he probably beats anyone, and id say him vs khan is 50/50 should khan choose to stay which i doubt.

Comment

Can't disagree. Josesito fought a great fight on Saturday but he looked small.

There is plenty of action for him at 140 anyway.

Comment

He should fight Maidana for the Undisputed Daddy of Victor Ortiz title

Comment

Dumb choice in my opinion. He just got some Silver WBC WW belt. He should try and fight the winner of Guerrero-Aydin for the interim belt which will probably give that winner the regular belt since we know Floyd Mayweather will vacate it if he doesn't end up fighting Amir Khan. I think Floyd vacates the WBC WW belt and unfies the SWW belts with Canelo. That leaves the belt vacant for Guerrero-Aydin and Josesito Lopez. Devon Alexander and Paulie Malignaggi are also great fights for him to have next. Amir Khan is moving up as well. There is bigger fights in my opinion at WW. He should stick to WW. Grow into it fight by fight you know? Ortiz after all is a huge WW.

Comment

Lopez was on his way to losing via UD to Ortiz anyway

Comment

Working...
                X