No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Gamboa, Alvarado vs Herrera Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrD View Post
    Can't wait to see Gamboa - Rios, should be a great fight. I'm a fan of both guys, but I think Gamboa is too slick & black.
    do you know chad warden?

Comment

Originally posted by MURAKAMI9 View Post
      do you know chad warden?
      Never met him in person.

Comment

Originally posted by StrD View Post
        Never met him in person.
        lol was it a chad daddy reference though?

Comment

YES ! ! ! , i still cant believe that this fight is gonna happen. YEAH!

Comment

I can see both guys getting dropped in a war. Gamboa early or Rios late if a KO. If a decision, it means either Gamboa boxed a perfect fight and stayed out of exchanges and used footwork. The other possibility is Rios hurts him and he gets on his bike and loses by running. Many possible scenarios. One of the best if not best matchup of the year, follwed by Pac-Bradley.

Comment

Ticket Prices are reasonable for this fight , really want to head to Vegas to see this live.

Been debating this or Amir Khan / Lamont Peterson, probably come down to ticket prices, waiting to see how much.

Comment

amazing fuking card. Il be watching on HBO though unfortunately would love to be there though.

Comment

can't wait for this fight! ima buy my tickets this weekend

Comment

Going to this one. First official Boxing Scene BBM Group summit as well

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      I can see both guys getting dropped in a war. Gamboa early or Rios late if a KO. If a decision, it means either Gamboa boxed a perfect fight and stayed out of exchanges and used footwork. The other possibility is Rios hurts him and he gets on his bike and loses by running. Many possible scenarios. One of the best if not best matchup of the year, follwed by Pac-Bradley.
                      really good breakdown on how the fight could go! I can see anyone of these scenarios really.

Comment

Working...
                      X