No announcement yet.

Andre Ward getting KD'd video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant
    Yoou need a reality check sometimes to know you are one punch away from defeat, and you become a better fighter for it.

I think Pac was complacent against JMM and paid the ultimate price. Pac didnt think JMM could spark him, having taken his best punches for 3 fights.
    Good point, sigh. I blame the crowd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He didn't grow into his style yet. Wathing Broner's older fights I am not impressed AT ALL. It was until his WBO vacant title fight that I started to see a fighter who figured out what he was comfortable doing and excelled at.

Comment

That was a tuff shot to take and it proved he has the guts to give & take!
        Its a great lesson to learn and to win a fight after that shot is an accomplishment! He moved right into the upper cut and never saw it, boxing lessons hurt!! Ray.

Comment

He was wobbled badly against someone else too, looked like if he got hit one more time he was done, Ward managed to survive though. Like Nazim said the best chance they had at beating him was when he first started out.

Just think, if he got brutally Ko'd that fight his career is probably over, and if he did go onto fight after getting KOd there is no way he gets into the S6. In some alternate universe Kessler or Froch is the S6 champ and nobody ever heard of Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
          X