No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    They doing a ****ty job because DLH fought everyone from 130-160, I'm telling you they just making money off of him and once he gets exposed he will became a stepping stone because of his name.
    They are building these fights up for him (Cotto & Mayweather) but he will most likely lose them. Then what? People gonna realize that he fails every time he's put up to the test. And will keep failing if he doesn't up his opposition.

Comment

• I wish Dulorme had 10 more fights, that will be a hell of a match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
        I wish Dulorme had 10 more fights, that will be a hell of a match.
        They will not fight anyone with a pulse or from his own weight division, they want Fraud and they will cheat their way to achieve that, Vanes has fought two eliminators and never got the call, Lara was the #1 contender after Vanes refusal for another eliminator but before that Sulaiman proclaimed that Kirkland-Red was a mandatory, we all know what happened next and the other thing that took place was a change in the rankings, Lara was move back to #3, Kirkland was move up to #2 and Cotto a fighter that loss his last fight to #1, what is wrong with this?
        Last edited by garfios; 07-23-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          They will not fight anyone with a pulse or from his own weight division, they want Fraud and they will cheat their way to achieve that, Vanes has fought two eliminators and never got the call, Lara was the #1 contender after Vanes refusal for another eliminator but before that Sulaiman proclaimed that Kirkland-Red was a mandatory, we all know what happened next and the other thing that took place was a change in the rankings, Lara was move back to #3, Kirkland was move up to #2 and Cotto a fighter that loss his last fight to #1, what is wrong with this?
          you sound mad at the wbc that aint canelos fault

people gonna give me some hate for this but i give the edge to expericence to canelo due to the fact that he knows what it takes and has seen the big lights being on the undercard of mayweather really helped him

Shane Mosley/Kermit Cintron/Alfonso Gomez > hernandez/hearns/williams

lara aint never been in a 12 rounder do you honestly think he's ready for the big-lights?

Comment

Working...
          X