No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Need To Outbox and Outspeed Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Need To Outbox and Outspeed Tim Bradley

Question: How you deal with a bad decision after the fight? You train so hard for 10 weeks, fight a good fight and the judges go the other way. How long does it take to get over that? What's different in training this time around, knowing you can achieve revenge.

Manny Pacquiao - “That is boxing. It is part of the game and you cannot let yourself get too upset over it or else it will consume you. Judges are human. You cannot expect them to be perfect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or just aim for that big dome of Timmeh's. Ruslan had no problem finding it.

Comment

Over his Head

Bradley is in way over his head. I think Pac could beat Bradley with one hand.

Comment

This is the first time in a while that Pacquiao doesn't go in as the favorite, even though he clearly was robbed the first fight.

I can't remember the last time he wasn't favorite to win. Was it DLH or Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          This is the first time in a while that Pacquiao doesn't go in as the favorite, even though he clearly was robbed the first fight.

I can't remember the last time he wasn't favorite to win. Was it DLH or Cotto?
          It was against De la Hoya. He was almost 3 to 1 fav against Cotto.

Comment

He better get back to punching his opponents body...all that head hunting is something they are all now ready for. He's not been the same since he started exclusively looking for the head shot...he's gotta slow bradley down to the body and then look for the knockout or he's in for a long long night. Definitely not a betting fight by any means.

Comment

Big Mistake!!!!

Pac's boxing pattern is too predictable and he would never outbox Bradley -- Pac's best chance is to make the fight a brawl and hope to catch Bradley with several good power-shots.

Comment

I predict a near repeat of the first fight. I can see Manny knocking him down at least once. He will definitely be on a mission.. I don't see him knocking him out though. Hopefully Manny will be back after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Big Mistake!!!!

Pac's boxing pattern is too predictable and he would never outbox Bradley -- Pac's best chance is to make the fight a brawl and hope to catch Bradley with several good power-shots.
                  you think its predictable? i mean it took jmm 4 fights to figure it out lol, imo pac outboxed him in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                    you think its predictable? i mean it took jmm 4 fights to figure it out lol, imo pac outboxed him in the first fight
                    no it didn't take 4 fights to get the job done bad scoreing in the first 3 fights. JMM train to get the ko no way in hell Pac would lose on the cards against JMM

Comment

Working...
                    X