No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Loves The Sound of Carl Froch-Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Loves The Sound of Carl Froch-Gennady Golovkin

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom tells Adam Norman of Sky Sports that a fight between IBF/WBA super middleweight champion Carl Froch (31-2, 22KOs), and IBO/WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (27-0, 24KOs), is a fight that could be made for next year. Froch is likely to return in late November or early December with Mikkel Kessler, WBC champion Sakio Bika and former British champion George Groves as possible opponents.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would love to see that fight

Comment

That would be a hell of a fight. I think Golovkin's too small for 168, but I'd still be interested.

Comment

Well make it happen then! I would rather see Golovkin move down to 154 he's a little small to be fighting at 168 but he'd still be a problem for anyone, Golovkin is like that Russian dude from the old Rocky movie

Comment

Triple G is too small and Froch is a physical beast, too. Still be an exciting prospect, though, but GGG should be looking more at Martinez, Quillin, Martin Murray, maybe even Canelo at 158lbs - even if Canelo loses to Floyd, as long as he stays competitive his star is still shining and they look physically comparable.

Comment

Froch could give him that Abraham treatment.

Comment

too small for froch but the right size for floyd? lol please. GGG wouldnt even fight kessler. or any top super middles. id like to see a catch weight vs abraham. but instead he will continue to fight martinez left overs and call out showtime fighters.

Comment

That fight would be amazing! I'll have to go to it

Comment

Froch might be the one human being who could take GGG's punches head on. Would be a FOTY candidate.

Comment

Good fantasy fight but GGG should keep his eye on the prize - becoming the best MW in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X