Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Price Knocks Fury Out, Velasquez Beats Him Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Price Knocks Fury Out, Velasquez Beats Him Too!

Former world champion David Haye is not exactly a fan of Tyson Fury (20-0, 14KOs). Haye sides David Price (15-0, 13KOs) to defeat Fury - if the two undefeated Brits every step in the ring. Based on what he knows, and what he sees, Haye considers Price to be a far more developed boxer.

“I think David Price is the No 1, ahead of Tyson Fury. The way he handled him comfortably in the amateurs makes me think that and the way Price is dispatching opponents and not getting involved in sloppy 12 rounders," Haye told the Manchester Evening News.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think this fight could even be big in america. i didnt know fury ducked him that bad

Comment

Fury's a *****.

I do worry about the dude's mental stability though.

Comment

Most of the Fury followers on this site often forget that he chose to give up his titles rather than face Price. Apparently, he was above domestic level, but went on to fight Maddalone and Rogan for the 'Irish title'? I didn't even know there existed such a thing! Basically, it was a blatant duck. He knows he'll get KTFO when Price comes to see him.

Comment

People talk about Fury getting dropped or being hurt in the pros but he got back up again and got the win. Price got stopped several times as an amateur with 22oz gloves and head gear on. Fury has answered more questions than Price so far in his career. He has shown he can box, he can fight off the back foot, and put good combinations together to win rounds.

We don't know enough about Price yet to conclude that much about his abilities, as he has not fought anyone even remotely decent as of yet. That said, I reserve judgement on him as a complete fighter until further notice. One thing I am already certain of is that he is lacking in the whiskers department. If Cammarelle can stop him in that fashion, what happens when he gets hit flush in the pros. So far all we have seen of Price is walk forward and knock the other person out. Eventually Price will have questions to answer when someone will put up a good fight against him, then people can give a more balanced view of his abilities.

Comment

Haye's a bigger phony than Fury! He never fought anyone and still won't he just wants paydays. He's a pretty boy and not an actual man!

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              People talk about Fury getting dropped or being hurt in the pros but he got back up again and got the win. Price got stopped several times as an amateur with 22oz gloves and head gear on. Fury has answered more questions than Price so far in his career. He has shown he can box, he can fight off the back foot, and put good combinations together to win rounds.

We don't know enough about Price yet to conclude that much about his abilities, as he has not fought anyone even remotely decent as of yet. That said, I reserve judgement on him as a complete fighter until further notice. One thing I am already certain of is that he is lacking in the whiskers department. If Cammarelle can stop him in that fashion, what happens when he gets hit flush in the pros. So far all we have seen of Price is walk forward and knock the other person out. Eventually Price will have questions to answer when someone will put up a good fight against him, then people can give a more balanced view of his abilities.
              Exactly!! Everyones going off Prices KO of Harrison. I've seen alot more of Fury! Fury has a fighters mentality in the ring and can actually scrap and box abit! It's a good fight to see but no garauntee that Price wins!

Comment

Haye should do as much fighting as he does talking. This clown should fight amir mansour.

Comment

I think you contradict yourself quite a bit here. Price was dropped in the amateurs against Fury, yes, it was a flash knockdown and he got up and won comfortably. He wasn't hurt. He wasn't dropped in the olympics either. He was stopped. No one is saying he's ready for the Klischkos now, but he's certainly better than Tyson Fury. Fury talks a lot about fighting better opponents than Price - but that's not really true is it? A 270 pound Dereck Chisora/Kevin Johnson who couldn't even win Prizefighter? vs Matt Skelton/Tony Thompson/Audley Harrison? Seems pretty even to me. Difference is, If price had met Kevin Johnson, he wouldn't have lasted 4 rounds.

Comment

Lmao@ 22oz gloves. I hope this isnt true.

Comment

Working...
                    X