Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just Jacked some guy and his homeboys at gunpoint!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I just Jacked some guy and his homeboys at gunpoint!!

So i was looking for some fresh meat to hold up and i saw this mexican kat in a rival sneaker crew sellin his kicks on craigslist. So i hit him up and made up fake Facebook and instagram accounts and told him i'd buy his homeboy's kicks for 6 benjamins a piece. Yea i seen him around sneaker events and camp outs all the time. You thinks i care? The brother is soft as hell.

So i tell this kat to come to my secluded house to make the deal and he actually came with his homeboy, what a ******. So my homeboy Tyron runs out with a sawed off shotty and tells em to lay down on the ground. The moment they drop, the mexican homeboy shat his pants and then tried to throw his phone but my homeboy justavo saw and grabbed his blackberry pearl. After seeing that it was in fact a blackberry, he apologized and gave it back. Then we just jack their kicks and burn out leaving them soiled. I heard the homeboy called the po-po and gave them my fake instagram and facebook, what a moron

That pu$$y-ass f@got better not fcuks with us at the next camp outs- sneaker events or malls.

wow hopefully that guy doesnt post on BSL

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Why am I not susprised a thread like this will pop out in the lounge?

Comment

Hahahaha!!!

Comment

Comment

This story is actually more believable then that other thread.

green k sent

Comment

Sounds like you robbed the type of guy that would run and tell his mom on you. I would be careful of I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                So i was looking for some fresh meat to hold up and i saw this mexican kat in a rival sneaker crew sellin his kicks on craigslist. So i hit him up and made up fake Facebook and instagram accounts and told him i'd buy his homeboy's kicks for 6 benjamins a piece. Yea i seen him around sneaker events and camp outs all the time. You thinks i care? The brother is soft as hell.

So i tell this kat to come to my secluded house to make the deal and he actually came with his homeboy, what a ******. So my homeboy Tyron runs out with a sawed off shotty and tells em to lay down on the ground. The moment they drop, the mexican homeboy shat his pants and then tried to throw his phone butmy homeboy justavo saw and grabbed his blackberry pearl. After seeing that it was in fact a blackberry, he apologized and gave it back. Then we just jack their kicks and burn out leaving them soiled. I heard the homeboy called the po-po and gave them my fake instagram and facebook, what a moron

That pu$$y-ass f@got better not fcuks with us at the next camp outs- sneaker events or malls.
                ^^^...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  ^^^...
                  His friends call him gusty or sometimes tubby.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    His friends call him gusty or sometimes tubby.
                    I've must of heard that name only twice in my life lol!

tubby doesn't sound gangsta

Comment

Working...
                    X