Debating going to Vegas for May 4th Mayweather date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    Mayweather takes a knee vs Canelo. It's True, It's True, It's Damn True
    Me and Floyd are olympic medalists and great americans now that is true.

Comment

I'm from Ireland and was in this position last January,me and mates booked it was a great decision aswell cos got a nice deal on a hotel suite....there's no doubt once he booked that date in the MGM that he will fight then also,one of the last chances to see arguably the goat

Comment

Hell I need to be looking into attending the fight myself. I figure Floyd only has a few fights left in him, and it would be a shame for me to miss him live.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
          I'm from Ireland and was in this position last January,me and mates booked it was a great decision aswell cos got a nice deal on a hotel suite....there's no doubt once he booked that date in the MGM that he will fight then also,one of the last chances to see arguably the goat
          Yup waiting on 2 friends to confirm and booking tonight.

Comment

theres always a big foght may 5 weekend
            wethere is mayweather or not just go

if not floyd it will be canelo, marquez, chavez jr
            someone

make sure if it is floyd u know howur gettin tix first

Comment

Vegas native here.... if you've never been to Vegas during a Pacquiao or Mayweather fight you are missing out ! The whole city becomes electrified. So many events during fight week...its a lot of fun [even if you dont go to the Fight itself...plenty of places to watch the Fight]

Comment

idk man, what if u end up with a situation like ortiz vs mayweather.

Comment

Bachelor party that weekend for me so im already there! Ptoblem for me is not all are boxing enthusiasts. But fukit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Bachelor party that weekend for me so im already there! Ptoblem for me is not all are boxing enthusiasts. But fukit!
                    Everyone is a Boxing enthusiast when a huge fight is there..can't help but catch the bug! only problem, is that everyone also becomes a Boxing expert (-_-)

Comment

Ive noticed that tix for nose bleeds never get above 250 on stubhub vefore the fight. As long as im in the building im not really tripping.

Comment

Working...
                      X