No announcement yet.

Let's be real about Khan-Garcia.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Who is this threadstarter? Is it wazza? Or Dirk Diggler? One has committed suicide. Just can't figure out which is the one still living a bitter existence.
    its LEFTHOOKTUA most likes.

Comment

Who is this threadstarter? Is it wazza? Or Dirk Diggler? One has committed suicide. Just can't figure out which is the one still living a bitter existence.
      I don't remember seeing Wazza for a long time. Sometime before the PEDerson fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        when Tito or Oldyfield would get tagged, you think to yourself 'he'll be alright in a couple of seconds'

when Amir gets tagged you think to yourself 'he'll be alright in a couple of days'
        What's funny is that I swear Khan takes punches better when he is out of it. I don't know if that's normal, but Khan can take a damn beating when his legs are gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I don't remember seeing Wazza for a long time. Sometime before the PEDerson fight.
          I think he's still banned.....

Comment

• thank got this hypejob got exposed before floyd got to him

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What's funny is that I swear Khan takes punches better when he is out of it. I don't know if that's normal, but Khan can take a damn beating when his legs are gone.
              That's because he's already far gone and doesn't realize he's getting a lobotomy. I thought Khan was gonna die in there on Saturday.

Comment

when Tito or Oldyfield would get tagged, you think to yourself 'he'll be alright in a couple of seconds'

when Amir gets tagged you think to yourself 'he'll be alright in a couple of days'
                bahahahahaha

Comment

Gold!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    LUCKY PUNCH? are their any real fans left?
                    Ok no excuses it was a clean shot letget that straight.
                    But do honestly think that Garcia was aiming to hit him in the side (back side) of khans head? Be honest. And just FYI I'm a khan hater

Comment

That's because he's already far gone and doesn't realize he's getting a lobotomy. I thought Khan was gonna die in there on Saturday.
                      The 4th round was hard to watch.

Those thudding, nasty sounding right hand's Garcia was landing were crazy.

I really don't know how Khan stayed on his feet for so long but I knew it was only a matter of time before he'd go down again.

Comment

Working...
                      X