• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post

Comment

Dem have a Jamaican on di hook.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        those who like lyricism tend to like nas lol
        How can anyone possibly compare this to something like I Gave You Power?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          How can anyone possibly compare this to something like I Gave You Power?
          who is comparing it to i gave you power???lol

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            who is comparing it to i gave you power???lol
            Nas is all about lyricism, and people seem to be claiming this is somehow a good track, therefore it must be lyrically good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Nas is all about lyricism, and people seem to be claiming this is somehow a good track, therefore it must be lyrically good.
              the lyrics are good,im not acting like it as good as his old ****.thats y i dont understand why you bringing up i gave you power

i havent comparing this track to any of his classic songs
              Last edited by heat27; 03-16-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                naz is amazing lyricly, but he contradicts himself to much, thats why i have never been a fan. dude talks about kids knowing their history pursue your dream. to him being the biggest gangster on the planet. He wants to be somekind of italian mafia type figure. he called his group the firm and naz escobar. That ****s the furthest from the truth. pac didnt like him and called him out for writing fairytales but he stiil he rides his *** and pays tributes with songs. Naz music is confused music.
                dude how old are you 13? Its rap. Hip Hop. All rappers contradict themselves and everything they rap about isnt exactly 100% true. You talk about 2Pac? Well 2pac is more contradictory and hypocritical than nas if you want to take everything they say as literal and gospel.

Did you know wwe/wwf is fake?

LoL, even jay z does 2pac tributes in his concerts. Dont take rappers and the rap game too seriously. They are entertainers not political leaders.

all that being said, Nas is a hip hop legend...

Comment

For the 2nd single off of his album it's a pretty good song... Nas isn't the best at selecting beats, but it didn't/doesn't stop him from being the greatest.

One of my favorite recent Nas tracks...

Fucking fire...

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    For the 2nd single off of his album it's a pretty good song... Nas isn't the best at selecting beats, but it didn't/doesn't stop him from being the greatest.

One of my favorite recent Nas tracks...

Fucking fire...

i havent heard this track

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X