Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Bradley's Head a Hot Topic in Big Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Bradley's Head a Hot Topic in Big Fight

By Robert Morales - There is no truth to the rumor that Timothy Bradley attended the Evander Holyfield School of Head-Butting. Yet his reputation as a fighter who leads with his head was a hot topic when Bradley and Manny Pacquiao played host to a news conference in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, expressed concern about this even before the June 9 welterweight title fight between Pacquiao and Bradley slated for the MGM Grand in Las Vegas (on HBO pay-per-view) was a done deal.

As Roach sat at a table scarfing down some food ahead of the news conference, the Hall of Fame-bound trainer went into detail about this. Interestingly, he didn't accuse Bradley of maliciously trying to open cuts on opponents with his head.

"You know, he does come in with his head quite a bit, but when you fight a southpaw, that happens more often than not," Roach said; Bradley is orthodox, Pacquiao a lefty. "I think he will come forward with his head first and so forth, but I think I have that covered with Manny. [Click Here To Read More]

Well.... here's the jumping for arguments between the two. My bet is they'll address this multiple times in press conferences and 24/7 and faceoff.

Comment

I'm stoked for this fight! The 2nd best fight for pac after mayweather actually happened for once. And I like bradley as fighter, he brings it and gives it his all in the ring so I'm happy for him that he finally has his opportunity.

Comment

Once Bradley tastes Pac's power he will be running the rest of the fight. Im not too worried about his big ol head

Comment

This should be a good fight, but I hope it doesn't end early. Sounds like Timmy's mouth is watering at the thought of lining up that big dome of his with the cut suffered in the Marquez fight

Comment

"I don't want to get in the ring and get humiliated in front of millions of fans and my family," Bradley said.
            bradley used to have 900 twitter followers now he has an amazing 3000. not fooling anybody with that arum's script.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              bradley used to have 900 twitter followers now he has an amazing 3000. not fooling anybody with that arum's script.
              Kind of sad for me... he stopped responding to me as soon as he got all those followers

Comment

Bet anyone all my points Bradley pulls the upset!

Comment

The most overated headbutts

I know Bradly has been involved in a lot of head butts, and every body is so quick to judge and try to make it seem like he takes steroid injections on his head, but I do know one thing, I have never seen Bradly throw an intentional head butt.

Comment

Bradley knows he has a lethal weapon and he's ready to use it as soon as he's in trouble. Believe me.

Comment

Working...
                    X