Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute: I Want Carl Froch To Win, It's Personal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute: I Want Carl Froch To Win, It's Personal!

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City - IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (30-0, 24KOs) is pulling for Carl Froch to defeat Andre Ward in their 168-pound unification later tonight. Bute, who plans to sit ringside, is upset with some of the comments Froch made about his record and his ability. However, Bute views it as a very tough task for Froch to accomplish.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Carl wins tonight, his next trick will be to smash your f*ggot face in, Lucian.

Comment

You'll get him.

Comment

Ward's gonna spank Froch, then whoop Bute.

Comment

bvbx

No u want him to win because is easier for u to beat him......

Comment

Sorry Bute, but you will be facing Ward, Froch's career starts it's downward spiral tonight. I would not mind seeing Bute fight Froch though, so he can knock him out with a body shot, that left uppercut/shovel hook shot that Bute throws is one of the most lethal body shots I have seen in a long time. No way in hell Froch could stand up to that. Bute even hurt Glen Johnson, which I have basically seen no one ever do.

Bute KO's Froch if they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Sorry Bute, but you will be facing Ward, Froch's career starts it's downward spiral tonight. I would not mind seeing Bute fight Froch though, so he can knock him out with a body shot, that left uppercut/shovel hook shot that Bute throws is one of the most lethal body shots I have seen in a long time. No way in hell Froch could stand up to that. Bute even hurt Glen Johnson, which I have basically seen no one ever do.

Bute KO's Froch if they ever fight.
              oh yeah i remember seeing that lethal body uppercut of Bute's when he fought the great Librado Andrade in there second fight. Didnt seem to want to use it their first fight though did he.
              His 2 best opponents were old Glen Johnson and Sakio Bika but for some reason he couldn't stop them with it either which is interesting.
              But yeah im sure he'd give it a go against Froch in Canada

Comment

The guy that got saved after being knocked out by Librado Andrade wants Carl Froch, Froch would tear Bute a new *******

Comment

Bute knows Ward is a bad style match up for him. Pray that Froch wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    If Carl wins tonight, his next trick will be to smash your f*ggot face in, Lucian.
                    Something tells me you'd keep crap like that inside if met on the street. Not ballsy to talk garbage here...

The fight would be interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X