Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Vegas: Nishioka 122 lb, R. Marquez 121 lb.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From Vegas: Nishioka 122 lb, R. Marquez 121 lb.

Toshiaki Nishioka and Rafael Marquez both made weight for their 122 lb. title fight, scheduled for Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Nishioka weighed in at the division limit of 122 lb; Marquez was slightly under at 121 lb [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is getting absolutely no shine and it's easily the best fight going down this weekend.

Comment

I'm the biggest Rafa Marquez fan in the world and I didn't know this was this weekend.

Tell me its televised plz.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        This fight is getting absolutely no shine and it's easily the best fight going down this weekend.
        I agree. Very good fight and very even in my eyes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
          I'm the biggest Rafa Marquez fan in the world and I didn't know this was this weekend.

Tell me its televised plz.
          Yes, it's on Top Rank Live! on Fox Deportes.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Absolutely agree...but gotta admit Hernandez vs Cunningham is right up there

Comment

Nish is a BEAST! this is going to be a good fight!!!

....I doubt this fight will last 6 rounds, kamikase Nish will go straight to Rafa right at the opening..can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Iceman View Post
                ....I doubt this fight will last 6 rounds, kamikase Nish will go straight to Rafa right at the opening..can't wait!
                I hope so dude people forget rafa is a monster puncher, if nishioka doesnt respect his power he is going to sleep early

Comment

looks like a great fight

Comment

This is going to be a good fight Top Rank live and than watch the fight on HBO.

Comment

Working...
                    X