Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT...What is it and what is its function?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    They look like twats, I just find it funny, but STAX seems to think they are taking over baxxing!....oh hang on...look how he voted!
    u think anyone gonna take u dum ass thread seriously? i already got a warning for starting to many threads yet this stuff flies?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      his millions of fans? he actually has millions unlike pac who sells under 900k PPV. maybe even some pac fans like u lmao.
      I'm not even a pac fan...and what made you pull manny out of your arse and start waving him like a yellow card?

Comment

u think anyone gonna take u dum ass thread seriously? i already got a warning for starting to many threads yet this stuff flies?
        Stop crying dammit! You do start crap threads by the truck, so why complain?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I remember watching him and his friends playing dice on blogtv or wherever and thinking how dumb it was because it was probably all his money
          It was probably all fake money, he's done that before.

Comment

Do they help him sell this?

Comment

highest paid athlete in the world

it makes peeps mad,no biggie

Comment

highest paid athlete in the world

it makes peeps mad,no biggie
                Why would that upset anyone? Do you want to be in the money team?

Comment

TMT is a sorry ass promotional company and all the guys who signed with them got straight up clowned on. Isn't Gamboa back Top Rank, anyway? Mayweather is a great fighter, but he is not the brightest person in the world.

Comment

Its a group of friends that floyd pays to keep him company and be his friend

There function is to be a bunch of yes men

50 cent realized that the money team wasnt serious about making money and was scared of pac so he bounced

And tmt as a brand is laughable, you dont see anybody rocking that gear in real life cuz it makes u look like a dbag

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Its a group of friends that floyd pays to keep him company and be his friend

There function is to be a bunch of yes men

50 cent realized that the money team wasnt serious about making money and was scared of pac so he bounced

And tmt as a brand is laughable, you dont see anybody rocking that gear in real life cuz it makes u look like a dbag
                      Apparently they are having a hard time convincing floydiots to start rocking their gear in favour of their preferred look of skinny jeans and pink shirts.

Comment

Working...
                      X