No announcement yet.

sweat the small stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweat the small stuff

Dirt E Gomez did a thread like this in the main lounge a while ago and i thought it was great.

so here is the place to ***** about all the little things that pissed you off today.

Its too hot, we'll all expire.

Comment

since this is the place to ***** about petty stuff, i don't feel too too stupid bitching about this.

first, let me say that i have a strong desire for people to respect my personal space. if i am first in a theater and some dumbass sits in front of me or in my row. i get annoyed. like wtf??? you have the whole damn theater!

well, i live on a HUGE lake with lots of bays and islands throughout it. well, we went to our favorite spot to anchor and swim. there were a few other boats around, but we kept our distance wanting to respect their and our privacy. within the hour there were like 6 other boats practically on top of us. less than 15 feet away. i was like wtf people!?! you have the whole damn lake and you gotta come anchor on our ass?
      just pissed me off. i hate that! ok...i am done.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        since this is the place to ***** about petty stuff, i don't feel too too stupid bitching about this.

first, let me say that i have a strong desire for people to respect my personal space. if i am first in a theater and some dumbass sits in front of me or in my row. i get annoyed. like wtf??? you have the whole damn theater!

well, i live on a HUGE lake with lots of bays and islands throughout it. well, we went to our favorite spot to anchor and swim. there were a few other boats around, but we kept our distance wanting to respect their and our privacy. within the hour there were like 6 other boats practically on top of us. less than 15 feet away. i was like wtf people!?! you have the whole damn lake and you gotta come anchor on our ass?
        just pissed me off. i hate that! ok...i am done.

....Were they women and was your husbands large member hanging out of his trunks? That may explain the proximity. Yeah, I hate that movie theater **** too. I have also screamed at people in parking lots for getting all close to me by parking in the next ****ing space when I am unloading my kids. Especially when they have 100 other parking apaces that are equal to or better than the one they just picked.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds
          ....Were they women and was your husbands large member hanging out of his trunks? That may explain the proximity. Yeah, I hate that movie theater **** too. I have also screamed at people in parking lots for getting all close to me by parking in the next ****ing space when I am unloading my kids. Especially when they have 100 other parking apaces that are equal to or better than the one they just picked.
          i bet it was his large member! that would explain it all. lol! except for the 2 lesbians. they weren't butch but they weren't real feminine either. they were skinny with bikinis but not real attractive in my book. but they were closest. maybe they were checking out me

yeah. parking close to me pisses me off too. i am trying to load groceries and put my son into his car seat and i got some idiot honking at me to close my door so he can pull into the space next to me when there are plenty of other spaces just as good. i usually do say something not very nice

Comment

What pisses me off is that when I am listening to my iPod with my eyes closed people would actually start screaming addressing me, instead of taping me on a shoulder.
            I also hate that when I am in a local waterin hole, and put down my unfinished drink the barback is always trying to take it away.
            I will come back with more.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
              i bet it was his large member! that would explain it all. lol! except for the 2 lesbians. they weren't butch but they weren't real feminine either. they were skinny with bikinis but not real attractive in my book. but they were closest. maybe they were checking out me

yeah. parking close to me pisses me off too. i am trying to load groceries and put my son into his car seat and i got some idiot honking at me to close my door so he can pull into the space next to me when there are plenty of other spaces just as good. i usually do say something not very nice
              I don't have to worry about the parking issue, I haven't driven in years but I do take the train and I hate it when there are plenty of seats available and some idiot sits right across from me so we have the awkward situation of staring at each other or having to crane our necks to look away. Okay when the train is crowded and there is no choice but when there are plenty of seats?!? Come on!!!!
              Oh, and I would say something unkind back too regarding someone honking in the parking lot when there are other spots available.

Comment

I hate when it's 12:00 at night and your on the highway, in the slow lane and some ******* has to tailgate you instead of going around. Or when you walk into a fast food joint and the cashier says "Yo, what up?" instead of "May I help you?".

Or when you say hi to someone and they just look at you.

I could go on with this all night.

Comment

So yesterday i was waiting for the bus wearing a Pantera t-shirt, and this huge bearded guy with a mohawk is walking his dog, its dark, and i see him stare at my t-shirt, then he looks at me, and im looking at him, and give him a nod, but he looked away a split second before i nodded! Bastard!

I hate that! Made me look like a right plumb!

Comment

I hate that Bill Hall just got the #3 spot on Sportscenter for his awesome catch. That was easily #2 and maybe #1.

I was also very upset earlier today that I ate the McDonalds monday meal deal or whatever and wasn't completely full. I'm not sure but it made me feel almost fat. 20 chicken nuggets, medium fry and medium drink... but it was delicious. Oh, I was also mad at the lack of honey they gave me, 2 for 20 pieces of "chicken"? That's bogus.

Comment

Working...
                    X