UNDEFEATED: The Greatest Weigh-In Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    1...or 2? How many fans attended?
    If attendance is the decisive statistic you are looking for you will have to go way back in time. Back to the days of the old time prizefighters that weighed in ringside.

Perhaps the most famous is the first fight between Battling Nelson and Joe Gans for the lightweight title in Goldfield, Nevada. There was not only one but three weigh-ins. The final one was at ringside in full fighting gear just before the first bell.

Comment

I still remember that spectacle...almost 5 years ago. If only Mayweather fought Cotto and Margarito in 2008 and then Marquez/Pac in 2009. Man if retired after that he would have gone down in history much higher then he is ranked today.

Comment

dumbbbb Gina..

Comment

Comment

Ali-Liston I to me, but Mayweather-Hatton was definitely up there for build up and entertainment hype before the fight.

Comment

Man that was just epic in every way. Hatton didnt back down from that spot light.

Comment

* If you disagree, post the weigh-in with more emotion, fan engagement and starpower.
                This was the fight EVERYONE wanted to see right here! So much hype leading into this one!

Comment

yeah Mayweather vs Hatton I would say was the best I have seen in a LONG TIME

The Press Conferences was good also with Mayweather in the UK taunting Hatton Fans
                  Last edited by sicko; 09-15-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

* If you disagree, post the weigh-in with more emotion, fan engagement and starpower.
                    good lord I love the brits. Great fight fans. I saw Hatton v Collazo in Boston and was blown away. In person is so much better, too.

Comment

Got to love the Brits, lol.

Was a fun place on here back then, in the lead up to the fight.

What a atmosphere for a weigh-in.

Comment

Working...
                      X