Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Pedro Diaz, the trainer of former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs), is proud of his boxer's performance last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto lost his WBA 154-pound title when the official judges awarded a twelve round unanimous decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't argue that Cotto lost that fight but the scorecards WERE ridiculous IMO.

Comment

True, Mayweather won but it wasn't a near shut out like the judges had it. I was a good competitive fight. What is wrong with the score cards reflecting that?

Comment

scorecards were definitely wide by my scoring, but no question floyd won the fight. cotto is a true warrior. respect!!

Comment

Bullshit - I had it 117-111. Cotto won a few rounds but it wasn't a wide margin.

Comment

The score cards were spot on for a change

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
              True, Mayweather won but it wasn't a near shut out like the judges had it. I was a good competitive fight. What is wrong with the score cards reflecting that?
              U guys complain about the judges cards but it seems most ppl had it the same way.

Comment

I respect Diaz and Cotto, but the entire team are sounding a little bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                  What rounds did you give to Cotto?

Comment

Man I really hope we don't hear talk for years about how "bad" the scoring was for this fight. I mean, seriously. Miguel fought hard, but he lost a clear UD and that can't even been debated.

Comment

Working...
                    X