No announcement yet.

Canelo ducking Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo ducking Chavez Jr.

Canelo now refuses to fight Chavez Jr on May, because he was making fun of him, regarding his situation with archi solis.

As some must know, Chavez Jr uploaded a pic to twitter, dressed as Canelo this past Halloween.

"Te adelanto que en mayo, el 'Canelo' no va a pelear con Chávez, no nos interesa ya esa pelea, por mucho que ha hablado este chavo y se ha metido a burlarse de la gente, este negocio es serio, el boxeo mexicano es sinónimo de seriedad", dijo Reynoso.

Reynoso said, im telling that his comming may Canelo wont fight Chavez, we are not interested anymore, because this kid had made fun of people, this is a serious buisness.

Source
    http://www.terra.com.mx/box/articulo...r+burlarse.htm

They are both bums.

Comment

lol what a nancy

Comment

at least canelo is still stepping up against a better fighter his next fight, instead of an old man way past his prime like chavez is

Comment

OMG Canelo is fighting Cintron, he is so brave....

I wanna see Kirkland making Canelo his *****

Comment

Canelo is scared of Chavez jr

The end.

Comment

I don't mind if either of them take soft opponents, Canelo is still young and Chavez Jr. having no amatuer career. But keep them off the networks until they actually have a fight worth watching. Like why should they have to make a fight out of him vs Alphonso Gomez and try to sell it as something else? Kermit Cintron is Canelo's first opponent that is worth being a headliner for in my opinion. Not saying he shouldn't have been on hbo, but atleast as an undercard most of the time, just to get the public intersted.

Comment

Working...
              X