No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib vs. Gradovich Early ESPN FNF Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib vs. Gradovich Early ESPN FNF Fight Results

MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut - Junior welterweight Luis Olivares (1-0, 1KO) made his pro debut with a first round stoppage of Rafael Munoz (1-2). [Click Here To Read More]

Good win for Nelson. I don't know if teddy saw his fight with Jhonson. He showed he had a good chin in that fight. I don't know who else would've got up from that shot in he fourth round, it was a ko punch and Nelson got up like it was nothing.

Comment

I'm telling people, man. Nelson is one of the best kept secrets in the 154 lb division. Not to mention he's 6'3 with an 81" reach, so he's a lot bigger then the vast majority in the division, especially anyone in the top 10. He's awkward, has a good quick jab, as well as good counter punching ability, and an obviously good right hand. I became a believer when he beat Yudel Jhonson, who was an Olympic silver medalist, and is very talented himself. Look for Nelson to start reeking havoc in the top 10 after 3 impressive wins back to back as well as that impressive KO.

Comment

When they announced the split decision, I thought 50 bought the belt for Dib.

Comment

Gradovich is pretty good, I want to see him vs Gary Russell now great match up

Comment

Robert Garcia helped propel Gradovich to win that fight and Dib's corner was absolutely terrible.

Comment

Great win for Gradovich. I wasn't sure he'd get the decicsion, but I didn't think Dib won more than rounds.

Comment

Billy Dib is a bum.

Comment

Great performance by Gradovich, he definitely fought his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Gradovich is pretty good, I want to see him vs Gary Russell now great match up
                    Gradovich always comes forward, reaches with his punches, average hand speed - Gary chews him up and spits him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X