Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's where your hard earned money goes to Floyd fans. Be proud of it!

Comment

I watched didnt hear anyone say we get it lil floyd your rich..... I listened with headphones on... did I miss something, or were u putting words in their mouths?

...nothing to see here, floyd being floyd... same ****, diff toilet

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
        Being envious of what Floyd Mayweather has will not make you in turn rich my friend. Learning to be happy for the success of your fellow man can make your soul rich however.
        Now's not the time to be putting videos like these out there. It's bad taste, and low class. How about sending a shout out to the hurricane victims. Show a video, where your taking a group of young kids from that area, and do something nice for them, and their families.

Is this guy that insecure, that he has to flash his wealth, all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          Yet you feel the need to post the video here..
          Posted the video, just to say hi to you. I knew you'd be in here.

HI LARRY!!!

Comment

I think Mayweather should read Dante's inferno in order to gain an awareness of symbolic punishment. When he burns through his money it will be a tremendous shame when the only thing left is videos documenting his stupidity.

Part of me wants to grab him and slap him it genuinely pains me to see my brothers lose what they have earned through careless living.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
              That money he's flashing comes from his fan base, when you buy a Floyd PPV he flashes your own money right back at you. That must feel good lol.
              No friend it's all of our money and it feels incredible to share in the experience of being original members of the money team!

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                Now's not the time to be putting videos like these out there. It's bad taste, and low class. How about sending a shout out to the hurricane victims. Show a video, where your taking a group of young kids from that area, and do something nice for them, and their families.

Is this guy that insecure, that he has to flash his wealth, all the time?
                I see. So when do you feel would be the appropriate time to flash ones wealth?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                  I see. So when do you feel would be the appropriate time to flash ones wealth?
                  Why would you need to flash your wealth on VIDEO in the first place? You might be one of those type of people. I'm not.

Comment

You'll never see someone with real wealth like Bill Gates do this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                      Why would you need to flash your wealth on VIDEO in the first place? You might be one of those type of people. I'm not.
                      he's not you you're not him..each to his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X