No announcement yet.

I Enjoyed Watching Pirog But He Will End Up Like Kelly Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Enjoyed Watching Pirog But He Will End Up Like Kelly Pavlik

Ok so I enjoyed him knocking out Jacobs but lets face it maybe sometime next year he will get his ass kicked by a loud ass trash talking black boxer. this is not a racist thread but it's the truth. remember when kelly pavlik was knocking out guys in his weight class? remember when he knocked out jermaine taylor who is a black boxer but doesn't talk shiet but then ended up getting his ass kicked by hopkins who talks smack? now how is kelly pavlik? drinking problems and what not. Pirog is fun and i like him but trust me on this and bookmark this post cuz im pretty sure same shiet will happen. enjoy the next fights like i will do where he would be knocking people out. but next year will be the inevitable. maybe someone with the likes of james kirkland will do the job.

I say good day!

Comment

Originally posted by I L●ve Vagina View Post
      Ok so I enjoyed him knocking out Jacobs but lets face it maybe sometime next year he will get his ass kicked by a loud ass trash talking black boxer. this is not a racist thread but it's the truth. remember when kelly pavlik was knocking out guys in his weight class? remember when he knocked out jermaine taylor who is a black boxer but doesn't talk shiet but then ended up getting his ass kicked by hopkins who talks smack? now how is kelly pavlik? drinking problems and what not. Pirog is fun and i like him but trust me on this and bookmark this post cuz im pretty sure same shiet will happen. enjoy the next fights like i will do where he would be knocking people out. but next year will be the inevitable. maybe someone with the likes of james kirkland will do the job.
      Are your other 4 posts as shit as this one?

Comment

and become unified middle weight champion of the world /??? sounds good to me
        why ppl **** on pavlik beyond me hes a great world class fighter who lost to the legend way outta his weight class and serio mother fukin martinez my p4p #3 in a close bout do to a cut

Comment

TS is a fucking ******.

Pirog and Pavlik are completely different fighters.

Pavlik is a basic one dimensional fighter.

Pirog is a complete fighter. He is very elusive, great defense, excellent upper body movement, great footwork, perfect balance, great offensive arsenal, very high workrate, throws a variety of punches from different angles, he's very intelligent, tough as nails, solid chin, hits hard, etc.

Pirog is the real deal.
          Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 08-03-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

look i love kelly pavlik i even rooted for him to knock borehop but it didn't happen. he wasn't the same after hopkins. he really did get his ass kicked. and now after i saw pirog i was like boom i love this guy but he might get pavlicked. i hope i will be wrong i hope that he gets to be a superstar knocking out loud ass mofos who talks crap. i really do hope that.

by the way im not talking about the same style it's totally different what im saying is that their destiny in boxing is going to be the same. which i hope not

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
              TS is a fucking ******.

Pirog and Pavlik are completely different fighters.

Pavlik is a basic one dimensional fighter.

Pirog is a complete fighter. He is very elusive, great defense, excellent upper body movement, great footwork, perfect balance, great offensive arsenal, throws a variety of punches from different angles, he's very intelligent, tough as nails, solid chin, hits hard, etc.

Pirog is the real deal.
              Pirog has an American style, That's what you should've put instead of everything else

Comment

Originally posted by I L●ve Vagina View Post
                Then I predict that black boxer will get but ****ed in front of millions by a "white boy" from Wales. "I'll never loose to a white boy"...LMAO

Comment

Why is it about a white boxer vs a black boxer for you? See you are an idiot like so many others who unfortunately populate this place.

What I saw was one prospect, face off against another prospect. That one prospect showed much more poise and ring generalship than the other. The other has gone back to the drawing board in the hopes to rebuild and fix what went wrong.

Some here though believe that unless a fighter reaches a specific level of greatness, that it was all a waste. Myself for instance would have loved to reach the level of success Kelly Pavlik reached in his career. He also drank and partied long before and during his short rise to the top. He also has a slight chance of regrouping and getting it together again. He is also a millionaire. Seems pretty good to me.

Not all fighters turn out to be mega successes like Floyd and Manny. The vast majority of successful fighters only reach moderate success. The largest group of all only can only scratch out a living or less. So what is success in your eyes?

Comment

What a ridiculous post. Basically he will be knocked out by some black guy because he is white? You don't mention anything about the difference in styles and skills between Pavlik and Pirog.

Also the whole concept of race is ridiculous to me. What makes Floyd great is that he is Floyd, not the color of his skin. What makes Hopkins great is that he is Hopkins, not the color of his skin. Pacquiao is great because he is Pacquiao, not because he is Asian. They are great fighters. It has nothing to do with their skin color.

Now you say that it will be Pirog's 'destiny' to lose to some black guy. You can predict the future now? And why can't he lose to some white guy?

Comment

Working...
                    X