No announcement yet.

New Battle for Roy Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Battle for Roy Jones

Roy Jones Jr. is looking towards a new battle, but this battle will not take place in a Boxing ring. Roy Jones is looking to battle his way to the top of the music industry. Jones recently spoke with MTV and told them that he is so focused on his work in the music industry, he may never get back in the ring again. Jones has been knocked out in his last two fights. The two men who defeated Jones, Glen Johnson and Antonio Tarver, face off on December 18th, 2004 on HBO.

Roy Jones recently put out a compilation LP called Body Head Bangerz Volume One on his label Body Head Entertainment. Jones said that he is already a mega-star, now he wants to make the artists on his label stars as well. Jones' love for the ring has been replaced by his love for making music. [details]

At least he is sounding like he finally gets it.

Comment

can anybody tell me if he is even any good?

Comment

I looked on amazon and people were giving it actual decent review and the files are all on soulseek I think.

Comment

He was at the top of the Music Industry??

lol.. he should just retire, chill, and bang lots of girls.

Comment

i seen two of his music videos, its iight. he doesnt need to come back to ring, we all know the roy who lost twice wasnt the same Roy who slaughter all the madaF***s that got in his way, including B-HOP hes a myth, we will wait a couple of years to see another person like him
            R.I.P.
            one of the greatest skills in boxing history

Comment

Roy jones is terrible at rapping. His beats are aiight, but he has nothing to rap about, except the fact that his great in the ring. His rhymes dont even flow half the time. He should stick to boxing, have one last fight, n if he cant do it, just retire.

Comment

Working...
              X