No announcement yet.

12/21/12 Dooms Day Is Upon Us!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    you should do it while eating Tapioca Pudding **** it! go all out!!!
    Oh my gawd, you said it right there. I'm going to walk around naked, with a bowl of tapioca pudding and I'm going to approach a chick as say "would you like some pudding?"

When she says no, I will say "Oh it's not sweet enough?" Then I am going to dip my d1ck in it and then tell her, "There you go, now it's really sweet."

Then proceed to slap the living **** out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Oh my gawd, you said it right there. I'm going to walk around naked, with a bowl of tapioca pudding and I'm going to approach a chick as say "would you like some pudding?"

When she says no, I will say "Oh it's not sweet enough?" Then I am going to dip my d1ck in it and then tell her, "There you go, now it's really sweet."

Then proceed to slap the living **** out of her.
      wtf!!! you better hope the world ends if carry out with this master plan

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        wtf!!! you better hope the world ends if carry out with this master plan
        Yea if not I'm spending some time in county....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          No it hasn't. Anyone who thinks that things are getting worse or violence is increasing or that the world is getting "crazier" doesn't have any grasp of history. If the world didn't end following the black death of the middle ages when a third of Europe died of the bubonic plague then it's not going to end now.
          LOL

My grandmother is a Jehovahs Witness, along with other members of my family... Once again a few months ago she said... Armageddon is near, things are getting bad...

Im like first of all, you said that 15 years ago. Second of all, no they're not.

How about WW I? How about WWII? How about the Holocaust? Those were pretty bad times if you ask me.. why didnt the world end then?

She just smirks and says... well.... it is.

Nuckin Futs.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            you're a Richard

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              You guys dont know who mokmok was?
              I have an idea but enlighten us Read

Comment

Anybody bother to see the "hidden" msg contained in my opening post???

Comment

i practised a lot of dead island in my PS3 just in case zombies start to attack...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    i practised a lot of dead island in my PS3 just in case zombies start to attack...
                    dude Id do them...do they all look like that???

Comment

im hiding in this,hope it holds up!

Comment

Working...
                      X