No announcement yet.

The Raid: Holy Crap. What a Film.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raid: Holy Crap. What a Film.

Just came back from watching a preview screening of the highly acclaimed action film The Raid. I've heard great things about this movie and how everyone who has watched it went absolutely apeshit at how good it is.

Man oh man oh man oh man, what a fucking awesome film this is. Just imagine the last 20 minutes of John Woo's Hard Boiled stretched out to 90 super violent and super brutal minutes and instead of guns having knives, machetes, and hand to hand martial arts combat. I was literally exhausted after watching this film. This is an instant fucking classic.

It's currently at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_raid_redemption/

alright, im pumped, im gonna watch it DONT YOU ****IN LET ME DOWN!

Comment

I detect a shill. . . . you have anything to do with this B flick?

Comment

been wanting to watch this for a while, cant wait till it comes out.

Comment

I can't wait to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Just came back from watching a preview screening of the highly acclaimed action film The Raid. I've heard great things about this movie and how everyone who has watched it went absolutely apeshit at how good it is.

Man oh man oh man oh man, what a fucking awesome film this is. Just imagine the last 20 minutes of John Woo's Hard Boiled stretched out to 90 super violent and super brutal minutes and instead of guns having knives, machetes, and hand to hand martial arts combat. I was literally exhausted after watching this film. This is an instant fucking classic.

It's currently at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_raid_redemption/

Looks awesome, I just so hate sub titles.

Comment

I'll definitely go see this.

Comment

Looks good, when is it coming out?

Comment

Wasn't convinced until I saw that dude get his head smashed in more than several times, right at the end

Comment

has this 'leaked' yet ?

Comment

Working...
                    X