Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan involved in sleazy sex scandal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan involved in sleazy sex scandal.

Link contains photos

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/show...sex-texts.html

SQUEAKY clean boxing hero Amir Khan is today exposed as a sex pest who sent lewd snaps and sordid messages to a girl he hardly knew.

Champ Khan, 23, a young role model to millions of fans, broke the law by pinging an obscene picture of his ding-ding to a model.

He also bombarded her with twisted texts describing how he wanted to TIE up the busty brunette for sex and TORTURE her.

The WBA light-welterweight champion prides himself on being a devout Muslim and an inspiration to British athletes. He has also been an ambassador for abused children's charity the NSPCC since 2004.

But today that upstanding image is KOd by glamour model Leanne Crow, 21, who reveals Khan's sordid secrets.

"He might be a good fighter but he has a filthy mind," said Leanne, who met Khan in Los Angeles while he was training for his world title fight with Paulie Malignaggi later this month.

Flirted

He flirted with Leanne by text, and she went along with the naughty ones to begin with.

But then he sent her a series of lewd messages, a picture of himself naked and another of his aroused penis - which showed a different side to the shadowy boxer.

In one, he begged: "I wanna tie u up on the bed N torture u."

Later, he asked for a THREESOME with Leanne and her friend, who Amir had also met. He wrote: "U wan 3 sum wid ur mate O (or) me n u alone?"

Leanne told the News of the World: "The exchanges between us were very, very explicit. I admit I was attracted to him and, at the time, quite enjoyed the banter and gave as good as I got.

"It was just that I felt a bit cheap afterwards."

When Khan realised the seedy truth about him was about to be exposed, he panicked. He told her to lie and say the messages and pics were NOT sent by him.

WORLD CHUMP: Pic of Amir's torso
    WORLD CHUMP: Pic of Amir's torso

Leanne added: "Everyone knows Amir is supposed to be a clean-cut lad who lives for boxing. But he sent me loads of messages while he was supposed to be training - and they weren't talking about his form in the ring.

"Amir loves to talk dirty and act dirty. The picture messages he sent me were obscene.

"One was of his face, one was of his torso and one was of himself aroused. He also asked me to send 'filthy' pictures back."

Khan's actions were against the law. The Government introduced legislation in 2003 that effectively outlaws sending indecent images. The maximum sentence is six months in prison and/or a £5,000 fine. Leanne, from Sunderland, first met Khan when she was on a modelling assignment in LA last month. She was surprised to see the former Olympic silver medallist at a club in Hollywood: "I'd heard he was a strict Muslim and with the fight so close, I thought he'd be training hard - not partying hard.

"He wasn't shy - the first thing he did was grope my pal's bum. He then wanted to have a competition to see which of us had the best bottom - and proceeded to feel them both!"

After showing off his grubby reach, the Bolton boxer then invited the girls along to his penthouse "afterparty".

Leanne said: "We were really excited about the party. We thought it would be like something out of Beverly Hills 90210.

"But it turned out to be just Amir and a couple of his mates in a flat belonging to some rapper we'd never heard of."

Leering Khan quickly made his intentions clear to Leanne.

She said: "Within minutes of us getting there he asked me to show him my boobs. I may be a topless model but I don't just get them out for anybody.
    Huff

"When I refused he went into a bit of a huff and disappeared."

When Leanne returned to the UK, she received messages from Amir via her instant messenger service on her BlackBerry.

She said: "It was obvious he was keen - and at the time, I was quite keen on him too.

"But I quickly realised he is no gentleman, and it became apparent after a while that he was only after one thing. He got straight to the point, talking about oral sex and asking for naked pictures of me."

Under his account, Amirkhanworld, he followed up his seedy requests with rude pictures.

Leanne says: "I was amazed at the messages, but shocked that he would send a picture like that."

When we approached Khan's representatives about his lewd snaps, the star wasted no time bombarding Leanne with more BBMs asking if she had spoken to the News of the World.

The frantic sports star typed: "Thy (News of the World) don't have those piks do thy?"

"Jus say it wasn't me, as long as they hav no piks."

Fuming Khan later stormed: "U f****d me up. Fix this s*** up. Last thing I wan is it comin in paper."

These fcukers got nothing better than screw things up for any decent british sport star. They're just plain fcuks.If i ever get into a position like bill G, i would close that shi* hole of a paper up.
    Aside from that,it's just a man handling business.
    Last edited by TheKza; 05-01-2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Alright, so he's a perv. So what?

I don't see anything that at least half the dudes in here wouldn't do if they had unlimited money, fame and ***** getting potential like he does.

Comment

Incredibly biased article by whoever wrote it. "Sex pest"?

This must be the reason he's in Vancouver having difficulty renewing his visa. Have to read an article not made by some biased ****before making a slight judgment on the situation.

Comment

i thought you are joking

Comment

Good job, Khan.

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Maybe he can send Malignaggi a pictures of his balls, so Paulie knows what they look like.

Comment

amir's in trouble now.... shame

Comment

Originally posted by Eyjafjallajokul View Post
                    Those hoes look good, live your life Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X