Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(CAUTION: Very Graphic)****!!! This site is brutal!! beheadings, killings, fights etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] (CAUTION: Very Graphic)****!!! This site is brutal!! beheadings, killings, fights etc

The videos on this site are brutal to say the least.....

Why do i have a feeling some sick bastards on here already know about this site??

http://theync.com/

Damn! I try not to look at that kind of stuff..Leaves you kind of messed up in the head after looking at it.. But, it's tempting..I guess i'll take a look...

*Takes a deep breath*

Comment

How are they gonna have sex videos right next to horrific death videos... WTF??
      Last edited by KING 2K10; 01-30-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

actually I was kinda looking for a site like this. I use to look at one a couple of years ago but I forget the name of it. That one was mostly all pics though. I got into it when someone gave me some "Faces of Death" vids. Have you ever seen them? A bunch of killings on film. Dudes being shot in the face with an AK & ****. IDK though, I dont think I can really get into the ****. I watch it for a little and then Im done.

IDK if I like this site though because it has a ton of pop ups and I hate that ****

Comment

I click on a video nd it just sends me to some stuff about paying $9.99 a month to watch videos on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
            How are they gonna have sex videos right next to horrific death videos... WTF??
            HAHHAHHAHHA....dude thats how i stumbled upon the site, i was checking out some stripping videos and i clicked a link and all i see is someguys intestines spilled onto the road and half his body crushed by a truck....wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              actually I was kinda looking for a site like this. I use to look at one a couple of years ago but I forget the name of it. That one was mostly all pics though. I got into it when someone gave me some "Faces of Death" vids. Have you ever seen them? A bunch of killings on film. Dudes being shot in the face with an AK & ****. IDK though, I dont think I can really get into the ****. I watch it for a little and then Im done.

IDK if I like this site though because it has a ton of pop ups and I hate that ****
              yea man, i watched a beheading video once 4 years ago and i haven't seen one ever since, ****ing ****e is too disturbing and these images stick with you forever, i can still remember that beheading video.....thats why i put the CAUTION VERY GRAPHIC

Comment

I've visited this site quite a few times in the past. After you get over the initial shock of seeing this stuff,and get your fill, its best to leave this site alone.

Yet It has some cool links and if you wanna see some Gay Iranian beheaded for suckin weeny, This Site Is For You!!!

The dude who runs this site must be Faackt in the head though.....
                Last edited by JCArky; 01-30-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Never heard of it, but I'm not clicking that. Not in the mood for that ****.

I have seen that US Soldier beheading video a long time ago and I had that image in my head for awhile, ugh.

Comment

This site reminds me of http://www.toxicjunction.com

Here:

http://www.toxicjunction.com/videos.asp?tag=Gruesome

Comment

Working...
                    X