Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is living life to the fullest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here is living life to the fullest?

What does your day / life entail?

here is Richard, hes on his own tropical beach, para skiing with a hot naked model on his back, what did you do today?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 07-20-2016, 07:02 AM.

not only does he have a beautiful tropical island but the bstard boasts an impressive set of **** too

Comment

This guy has 3 wives here is how he woke this morning

Poor bstard

Comment

i wish i was so alpha and good lookiing with great social skills that i could just sleep with different women every time i wanted to. i'd never be attached to one girl, never get married or have kids. like, i don't even want to be rich or anything. i can keep my same job, same house, same everything except i was super good at picking up women and being a great socializer.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

not only does he have a beautiful tropical island but the bstard boasts an impressive set of **** too

That niggga has all that money, but can't afford a bra.

Comment

These people have to walk 5 miles to get to clean enough drinking water, they risk disease and still have to drink the life forms and gross stuff contained in the swampy scarce water,

Meanwhile......

We gulp clean, cheap, flavored yummy soda without a second thought, while worrying that we arnt getting the most out of life

Comment

I'm reading two books at once, so hell to the ****ing yeah, We livin dah lyheee

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                What does your day / life entail?

here is Richard, hes on his own tropical beach, para skiing with a hot naked model on his back, what did you do today?
                I might not live like that but I couldn't have asked for a better life. I worked hard, I have a wife and kids, I'm an investor, so I guess my life is not that bad

Comment

That you Alex?

Comment

Working...
                  X