No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Appear Before The Commission on 2/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Appear Before The Commission on 2/28

Keith Kizer, Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, has advised BoxingScene.com that former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will appear at a hearing on February 28th. Last week, Campbell & Williams, a Las Vegas based law firm representing the interests of Chavez Jr., issued an answer a response to the complaint from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

[Click Here To Read More]

It was just weed, at least the second time..

Comment

He's getting a slap on the wrist, we all know this

Comment

Even if it's a year, the time is already ticking on it so there goes the chance of this foiling the Sergio rematch.

Comment

Who cares about weed? It's not an issue. Keith Kizer and his NAC have a hell of a lot more serious matters to address than this nonsense. As far as Chavez goes, it'd be nice to think this is the strongest stuff he's on.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Keith Kizer, Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, has advised BoxingScene.com that former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will appear at a hearing on February 28th. Last week, Campbell & Williams, a Las Vegas based law firm representing the interests of Chavez Jr., issued an answer a response to the complaint from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Except for the date (I think) this report has been published before, a few weeks ago I think. But since boxing fans' memories are not "spacious" (as Mark Twain wrote in his memorable discourse on James Fenimore Cooper-he wrote "The Pathfinder", and The Last of the Mohicans" etc.-I suppose it doesn't matter.

For those of us who read.... if you want a good laugh, Look up "Fenimore Cooper's Literary Offenses", by Mark Twain. Before you do-if you do- look up Fenimore Cooper to see the amount of major esteem he was held in at the time.

I liked it so much that I typed it out (9 pages) and also made a cassette tape of it.

Comment

Boxing you smoke weed you get suspended. Boxing you take steroids and you get praised HOF/ATG status and in other situations, you get to keep your belt. A certain group of people have it made in boxing. You say something bad about them, you're a racist automatically. Boxing should be fair on all situations.

Comment

berto and peterson, what'd they get no suspension? Chavez gets a year for smokin bud?

Comment

They will probably roll 1 up for him there

Comment

It's just weed, chill out NSAC.

Nothing wrong with the Earthly Herb...'

At least Julio was relaxed during his arsewhooopin'...

Comment

Working...
                    X