Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the new Fight Night will be announced soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, but anyone that still plays FNC is a straight up NOOB. The elites stopped playing that game a long ass time ago.

Some people might have returned, but the devs listened to all the little kids that would complain about getting their ass kicked, so they made it noob friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
      i know they're definitely making another one.. but i dont know when.
      I'm waiting too because im sick of the exploits in FNC. The game is still awesome but seriously flawed.
      Ehhhh, I don't know about definitely.
      I forgot who, but they sold off the franchise to somwhere

Comment

everybody seems to think they can just punch nonstop in that game so they say it sucks, u actually have to time your punches n be conservative, boxers really dont throw 5 jabs right after another in less then a second or throw straights all night lol

i love dudes that pick Pacquiao i skool them with Cotto, n dudes that choose Leonard at 160 i skool them with Winky Wright

the only messed up thing about the game is the judging, seems like the body punching they dont count, n if ur fighter has a higher ratings u almost automatically win the rounds

u have to really make ur shots count with stamina cause they have more power n that u land them, n u got make ur opponent miss

i just want more current fighters on there, they really have none but old fighters lol

Ward, Mayweather, Rios, Guerrero, Mares, Broner, Martinez, Marquez etc at least the top 5 fighters of each division

Comment

In our first fight Killamoneymike rage quit after getting schooled , we're in our next fight I'll win also it's just a matter of how lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            everybody seems to think they can just punch nonstop in that game so they say it sucks, u actually have to time your punches n be conservative, boxers really dont throw 5 jabs right after another in less then a second or throw straights all night lol

i love dudes that pick Pacquiao i skool them with Cotto, n dudes that choose Leonard at 160 i skool them with Winky Wright

the only messed up thing about the game is the judging, seems like the body punching they dont count, n if ur fighter has a higher ratings u almost automatically win the rounds

u have to really make ur shots count with stamina cause they have more power n that u land them, n u got make ur opponent miss

i just want more current fighters on there, they really have none but old fighters lol

Ward, Mayweather, Rios, Guerrero, Mares, Broner, Martinez, Marquez etc at least the top 5 fighters of each division
            Yeah the judges barely score body shots. Stopped the body spammers. I hate people that ninja pick Ray Leonard if you choose Pacquiao, or they'll ninja pick Whitaker if you pick Gamboa.

I still end up whooping their asses.

Comment

Good for you dude you beat me. Did I give I **** whether I won or lost or not? No. Because as Adrien Broner would say "I still got my 0....I still got my 0"

31-0 OWC think I give a **** whether you beat me while your trying 100 percent in an unranked game.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                In our first fight Killamoneymike rage quit after getting schooled , we're in our next fight I'll win also it's just a matter of how lol.
                I ragequit? No. I quit in the 8th rnd in a decent fight but you were being a ****in jerkoff douchebag by replaying the KD's over and over again you can suck my dick if you do that damn right I quit when you do that ***ot ****.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                  Good for you dude you beat me. Did I give I **** whether I won or lost or not? No. Because as Adrien Broner would say "I still got my 0....I still got my 0"

31-0 OWC think I give a **** whether you beat me while your trying 100 percent in an unranked game.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post

Dont make excuses bro, I told u u wouldn't win and u didn't period. Not only that you quit both times because u knew damn well you couldn't win. U wanna fight rankd? Lets go.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                      Dont make excuses bro, I told u u wouldn't win and u didn't period. Not only that you quit both times because u knew damn well you couldn't win. U wanna fight rankd? Lets go.
                      actually, buddy, you told me i couldnt win a round. I believe I did that atleast several times and you know what, we can go again ima do better this time send da invite *****

Comment

Working...
                      X