Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memo: I Will soon announce my 2013 boxers line up....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people crying about this guy? I thought testing was for cowards?

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
      LOL he loves the spotlight,he's taunting everyone.
      Lol I know, am loving the fact that he is actually taunting this lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        his fighters are also supposed to be doing all year round random testing...but no one other than donaire has been doing that so far.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...proof/1750233/
        Many fighters have not subjected themselves to olympic style testing. That includes Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Angel heredia ‏@Guruscience
          I Will soon announce my 2013 boxers line up.
          That account is not really Angel Heredia. It's a fake. Whoever it is, has been enjoying an amazing amount of success fooling the gullible.

Comment

Pacquiao gets annihilated and humiliated by Marquez and all of a sudden people care about this ****. But when Floyd was asking Manny to take extra testing they told him to shut up LMAO. The poetic justice of that destructive right hand that Marquez landed is so satisfying and legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Angel heredia ‏@Guruscience
              I Will soon announce my 2013 boxers line up.
              no one gives a fuck you darma queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Pacquiao gets annihilated and humiliated by Marquez and all of a sudden people care about this ****. But when Floyd was asking Manny to take extra testing they told him to shut up LMAO. The poetic justice of that destructive right hand that Marquez landed is so satisfying and legendary.
                Agreed, up to Pacquiao getting his KO'ed; things have changed.
                Floyd was a coward, constantly pacfans claiming Testing was for cowards.
                Now that Pacquiao has been KO'ed, let's speculate, condemn any person in the other corner and switch our stance in Testing through out boxing.

Comment

heredia said any fighter who plans to work with him has to do all year round testing. he said it himself...so is he going to stand by his word? so far no other fighter other than donaire is doing all year round testing.
                  The year has just barely started. So lots of fighters have not tested yet. We'll see if one of those fighters who takes olympic style testing is Manny Pacquiao. Remember, Pacquiao has not taken olympic style testing either. He has also refused to take olympic style tests
                  Last edited by MXboxingfan; 01-13-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

well i'm just going by what heredia has said...he said specifically in a USA Today article that any fighter who plans on working with him has to undergo all year round random testing. so what's the hold up then? he said in another article that he works with 9 world champions...so can we expect these world champions to undergo all year round random testing as a consequence of working with heredia?
                    I think we should expect everyone to take olymoic style testing all year long.Regardless of whether or not they work with Heredia..... or Conte. They should take the tests just like Nonito......and Floyd.
                    Last edited by MXboxingfan; 01-13-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X