Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Haye deserves some kinda props, here's why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Haye deserves some kinda props, here's why.

I never really liked the man, but he went into the boxing ring & got his a$$ beat by arguably the best heavyweight on the planet. In a boxing match, unless your a face first brawler & even then, footwork is important. He fought a dangerous fighter with 1 foot. As I watched espn the other day, a race car driver got major props for racing with a broken foot. Haye deserves some too. That is all.

so because a race car driver won with a broken foot, haye should get props?? im sorry i dont really get it...

Comment

before the fight haye said no exuses

after the fight he cried about his toe

also- he's had sex with 20 men

can u name a bigger ***** in boxing apart from floyd?

Comment

Why would you get props for driving with a broken foot??lmfao

and hell naw Haye needs to disappear cause he talked all that **** and did...........nothing

Comment

A broken toe isn't a broken foot...

Anyway, he got in the ring and found out Wlad was a lot better than he thought. It happens. He took punches nobody believed he could take and he had Wlad worried in the 12th despite his obvious lead on the cards. It was disappointing, but not a disgrace.

Comment

Sorry son, you’re on your own here!

Comment

Hey a broken foot & toe are not the same just like boxing & driving aren't either. I've driven my 78 cable clutch z28, muncie 4 speed camaro with a broke ankle. But I've never sparred with a broken toe. I think it was easier to drive the chevy though. That's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I never really liked the man, but he went into the boxing ring & got his a$$ beat by arguably the best heavyweight on the planet. In a boxing match, unless your a face first brawler & even then, footwork is important. He fought a dangerous fighter with 1 foot. As I watched espn the other day, a race car driver got major props for racing with a broken foot. Haye deserves some too. That is all.
                Haye deserves to get kicked squarely in the nutzack with my steal toe boots.....That is all.....

Comment

No he dosen't.

He deserves the opposite of props.

Comment

Haye did not have the courage to take the risks to give himself a chance to win the fight. He was happy to just go the distance with a Klit and collect his paycheck, that is disgraceful especially for all the talk he did beforehand. The man should have taken his best chance to win, even if that meant being KO'd. And if he did that, nobody could take THAT away and he'd get respect for it. Now, he gets none, he's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X