Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zabs punch against mubuza on khans chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zabs punch against mubuza on khans chin?

what happens

khan takes it and stops judah

Comment

that was a perfect counter.

Khan will go down and needs a round to recover from the shock.

Comment

Khan probably wouldn't walk into a shot like that. Even if he did, he has tremendous heart and would be conditioned to potentially survive the rest of the round. To be honest, Mabuza isn't a very good fighter, and he was causing Judah problems up until the KO. My point is, Khan >>>>> Judah.

Comment

your mum on my rambo

what happens

Comment

Khan isnt stupid enough to walk into it

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Khan isnt stupid enough to walk into it
              Khan likely isn't dumb enough to walk into it. Especially since it's now clear Judah's best weapon is a stiff straight or uppercut counter. Roach would be drilling him on not leaving himself open for that. However crazier things have happened in a boxing ring.. Anyways the question is what would happen if it landed. Personally I think Khan's head explodes. Credit to Mabuza for getting back to his feet, he was coming forward and took that punch 100% flush. IMO Maidana never landed that cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                Khan likely isn't dumb enough to walk into it. Especially since it's now clear Judah's best weapon is a stiff straight or uppercut counter. Roach would be drilling him on not leaving himself open for that. However crazier things have happened in a boxing ring.. Anyways the question is what would happen if it landed. Personally I think Khan's head explodes. Credit to Mabuza for getting back to his feet, he was coming forward and took that punch 100% flush. IMO Maidana never landed that cleanly.
                LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It doesn't land because Khan doesn't come straight forward. Zab has a better chance of landing that shot against Bradley.

Comment

khan runs....

Comment

Working...
                    X