Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Development] - Texas Licensing and Reg. No Drug Testing For Pac/Clottey At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
    Aint there any lobbying groups in the USA because Arum is being allowed to get away with murder.His fighter was suspended for fighting with loaded gloves,Chavez used deuretics,Pacquiao is avoiding tests and now this.Isnt this enough
    apparently its not. this is boxing, the most corrupt sport in the world. and snake promoters like arum get away with whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
      apparently its not. this is boxing, the most corrupt sport in the world. and snake promoters like arum get away with whatever they want.
      co-signed for truth. Boxing will always be corupt as a whole. When it changes as a whole for the better, then I will start caring about individual fighters cheating what not. Until then, Im just gonna kick back and enjoy the sport for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by master_rose View Post
        no surprises here. this is exactly what i expected. everything has been set up by top rank/arum to protect manny. his cashcow. floyd his cashcow until his bought himself out of his top rank contract. that is when the smear campaign began. clottey gets a fee, not a share of the purse. he is being manipulated. they've probably convinced him he can win a decision as he's under the same promotional banner. he better not leave it to the judges. i'm so sick and tired of all this manipulation. clottey doesn't even have his proper coach. is everyone cool with this. can't they see what's going on...
        i agree, no other fighter out there would fight pacgwire without the olympic style testing so clottey sold himself out for only 1 million. what a damn shame. im pretty sure now pacgwire will retire after this fight cuz floyd aint gonna fight him without the random blood testing and rightfully so. who knows how dirty pacgwire really is.
        Last edited by el malo; 02-26-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          co-signed for truth. Boxing will always be corupt as a whole. When it changes as a whole for the better, then I will start caring about individual fighters cheating what not. Until then, Im just gonna kick back and enjoy the sport for what it is.
          thats exactly how i feel. i enjoy the sport but hate the snakes that run the sport.

Comment

Now I know the reason why floyd don't want to fight in teaxs... he will be losing power there..

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
              i agree, no other fighter out there would fight pacgwire without the olympic style testing so clottey sold himself out for only 1 million. what a damn shame. im pretty sure now pacgwire will retire after this fight cuz floyd aint gonna fight him without the random blood testing and rightfully so. who knows how dirty pacgwire really is.
              GTFOH.....There is no proof or past history of Manny even cheating, so how is he a drug cheat? The test Floyd wants Manny to do are actually pointless for several reason (I happen to know alot about PED's) but it's no point in going into detail because you guys will believe what you want to believe.

Also there are a countless amount of fighters willing to fight Pacquiao and Manny will be fine w/o Mayweather. Expect Pac to fight Foreman/Cotto winner for a belt at 154, Margarito, Valero, and Mosley sometime soon.

Fighters willing to fight Pac w/o any B.S.

Juan Manuel Marquez (He has recently came out and said he was unaware of GBP's ridiculous demands for a third showdown and was actually upset that they ruined a potential fight for him with Manny)

Shane Mosley
              Tim Bradley
              Paul Williams
              Sergio Martinez
              Edwin Valero
              Zab Judah
              Devon Alexander
              Yuri Foreman
              Kermit Cintron

Basically everyone in boxing except Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Both pac and clottey don't need to be tested because they're both no history in drugs and cheating compare to the may 1 fight of mosley and floyd where both of them has a history of drugs, mosley was being caught of using peds and floyds was using numbing drugs for his hands protection and has a history of cheating at the weigh in.
                Dude, get real.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                  GTFOH.....There is no proof or past history of Manny even cheating, so how is he a drug cheat? The test Floyd wants Manny to do are actually pointless for several reason (I happen to know alot about PED's) but it's no point in going into detail because you guys will believe what you want to believe.

Also there are a countless amount of fighters willing to fight Pacquiao and Manny will be fine w/o Mayweather. Expect Pac to fight Foreman/Cotto winner for a belt at 154, Margarito, Valero, and Mosley sometime soon.

Fighters willing to fight Pac w/o any B.S.

Juan Manuel Marquez (He has recently came out and said he was unaware of GBP's ridiculous demands for a third showdown and was actually upset that they ruined a potential fight for him with Manny)

Shane Mosley
                  Tim Bradley
                  Paul Williams
                  Sergio Martinez
                  Edwin Valero
                  Zab Judah
                  Devon Alexander
                  Yuri Foreman
                  Kermit Cintron

Basically everyone in boxing except Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Manny and his team AGREED to OST, then backtracked. You don't fault anyone but his team for that.

If Floyd would have said no to the 10 million per pound deal, ya'll would have............

Comment

Its strange in America all the differant states having differant laws and normalities, i could never get my head round it.... like age of consent changes and stuff, in one state you could be a peadofile and another state its fine lmao... that doesnt seem right to me haha

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                      Clottey got a trainer and he is earning 35 percent and a percentage of the ppv.

I really do not think that is true. Because Clottey was said to be receiving a fee of $1,000,000 and a small percentage of the PPV money.

Now lets say that you are right and Clottey's $1,000,000 is 35% of the purse that he and Pacquiao would split. Do you realize that total purse would only be $2,857,142 approximately. So that would mean that Pacquiao with 65% of the purse would only be earning $1,857,142. Some how I doubt that Pacquiao would be fighting for only that much money, even though they would still have the PPV money to divvy out.

Comment

Working...
                      X