Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rise of Atheism in America (INFOGRAFIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Rise of Atheism in America (INFOGRAFIC)

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    I want you to read Hume's Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion and the Ontological Argument.. And figure out why you have chosen to be atheist.. Don't be a poser atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Dope View Post
      I want you to read Hume's Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion and the Ontological Argument.. And figure out why you have chosen to be atheist.. Don't be a poser atheist.
      So the design argument? Have you never seen this argument debunked in one of its many forms?

Comment

61 percent of all college professors are Atheist or Agnostic. I read somewhere that is leading to the rise in Atheism/ Agnosticism for 18-24 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          So the design argument? Have you never seen this argument debunked in one of its many forms?
          Philo put up a strong argument against Cleanthes argument for design within the Dialogues...

I am not atheist by the way, it just seems as though many people are becoming atheist without any knowledge of reason or theology, they are just hoping on the bandwagon.

Comment

Why is the heavily-tattooed, addict-looking bartender labeled as the atheist... In real life, I think it's more of the opposite. Many times, the heavily tattooed people are really the religious ones, or believe in god and crap

Comment

its can mean good for america.

Comment

blah, blah, blah...........denounce it if you want as whatever you want but it is a sign of the times. Uncontrolled population growth, reversal of roles (whether gender or family leadership, i.e; moms are head of households telling the men what to do), increased procurement of nuclear weapons by countries, decrease in the Christian faith leaning towards the notion that man is the decider of the future, increased diseases amongst animals and man alike (akin to the notion that all meats will become cancerous), the increasing notion that peace in the middle east is not only needed but should be facilitated eminently, chaotic weather patterns and the further disparity between the rich and the poor.

Just a fulfillment of what has been put in scripture......truth!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  blah, blah, blah...........denounce it if you want as whatever you want but it is a sign of the times. Uncontrolled population growth, reversal of roles (whether gender or family leadership, i.e; moms are head of households telling the men what to do), increased procurement of nuclear weapons by countries, decrease in the Christian faith leaning towards the notion that man is the decider of the future, increased diseases amongst animals and man alike (akin to the notion that all meats will become cancerous), the increasing notion that peace in the middle east is not only needed but should be facilitated eminently, chaotic weather patterns and the further disparity between the rich and the poor.

DOOOOOOM!

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Should we take the Book of Revelations literally?

Comment

Working...
                    X