Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Yeah, because I don't have much to do until a conference call I have later... I needed the entertainment.
    girl, i'm just glad it was as good for u as it was for me

Comment

Did I just read 5 pages of insults over a criticism of apple products? I got lost.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        Did I just read 5 pages of insults over a criticism of apple products? I got lost.
        Welcome to BScene...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          i am surprised there are still people out there paying for music.

may I ask what the benefit is?
          I actually use iTunes to put music and movies on my iPod. I get all of my music and movies from torrents but I have to use iTunes to get the media on my iPod or iPhone.

Anyway, if you don't like the new iTunes, you can download an older version. 10 was good, I don't know why they fucked with it. I haven't heard one single person say they prefer the new version over the old one, let a lone even like it at all. Everyone hates it.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Hey Reed have you bought a mac book pro? If so did you think that was also rubbish?
            For me that is without a doubt the best apple product I have bought, no laptop has ever come close to one those for me personally

I would go to a nexus tablet, own a Samsung phone, but the thought of using a windows laptop is a thing of the past and won't happen as far as I can see for the moment
            I have heard good things about Mac Books. I am glad they work well. I may even purchase one of them one day TBH.

What specs is your one and how much? What spec Lap tops have you had?

Comment

Still avoided my post about blocking numbers...

Ok so you can't block a specific number... I get it, the avoid replying is good for you. (Unless I missed the post)

How about if you want to select a cap on your data usage? Can you put a cap on the MB without using an App?

The Apple I Phone is so basic. It works well, like the S3 but the S3 has much more to offer.

Dang a number keeps calling to try and sell you something? Block.

Dang I am abroad and I don't want to be charged too much for data, or the kids keep playing on line games, bang set a cap without using an app that uses resources.

Dang I want to have quick access to silent mode? Bang, my widget can let me turn it off quick.

Want to pay for your food at Pret a Manger? Bang NFC for you. Of course some countries are slower than others, I believe Holland is a third world country or pretty poor.

Comment

Want to be reminded who is gay? Dang you can. Want to see our subscribed You Tube videos? Dang it's on my widget.

Want the best selling phone? Want Cnet's best phone of 2012? You broke ass, simpleton, sheep shagging fools start saving up and buy the Samsung S3 LTE. I know you sold a kidney to get the I Phone but you must have some savings left.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Still avoided my post about blocking numbers...

Ok so you can't block a specific number... I get it, the avoid replying is good for you. (Unless I missed the post)

How about if you want to select a cap on your data usage? Can you put a cap on the MB without using an App?

The Apple I Phone is so basic. It works well, like the S3 but the S3 has much more to offer.

Dang a number keeps calling to try and sell you something? Block.

Dang I am abroad and I don't want to be charged too much for data, or the kids keep playing on line games, bang set a cap without using an app that uses resources.

Dang I want to have quick access to silent mode? Bang, my widget can let me turn it off quick.

Want to pay for your food at Pret a Manger? Bang NFC for you. Of course some countries are slower than others, I believe Holland is a third world country or pretty poor.
                  looks like i struck a nerve...

sorry kid...if i ever feel like donating to charity u can have my macbook air...i'll even throw in my ipad if u behave

for now, i don't feel like preying on the weak and i softened u up pages ago

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    looks like i struck a nerve...

sorry kid...if i ever feel like donating to charity u can have my macbook air...i'll even throw in my ipad if u behave

for now, i don't feel preying on the weak and i softened u up pages ago
                    Struck a nerve? How so? I just showed you things that an I Phone can't do. I am loving this.

The I Phone is the best phone in the World, but it can't do what other phones can do? LOL.

I was at work so didn't reply. You ignored my post asking 'Can you block a number on your phone?' Weak sauce to ignore someone like that.

Sorry son, but you are from Holland, it's a third world country. ou are famous for wooden clogs...

Macbook Air's are ****. Problems with overheating just like an I Pad. I Pad's can't play games without heating like it just done a damn marathon.

The last line you wrote is a sign you are running. Don't run away because you are getting owned.

You remind me of Amir Khan, big mouth with no chin.

Comment

• Best not run away son.

Comment

Working...
                      X