hatton
    cotto
    clottely
    margarito
    mosley
    marquez
    bradley

all deserve major props for fighting this beast unlike floyd mayweather

who has just ducked, and ducked, talked a load of a crap, and man he is a solid fighter but he's not a true boxing legend because the best fight the best in boxing

floyd never really tested himself when the world wanted to see him fight another superstar in manny pacquiao

sure corrales was a big test but he didnt have the name or star power like pacman

imagine, sugar ray robinson didnt fight lamotta, ali not fighting frazier, leonard avoiding duran, hearns, hagler, to continue fighting the dave boy greens of the world.

floyd = great skill, great boxer, but never really tested himself when it mattered. he will always be remembered as a great fighter but not the goat because he didnt fight pacman

I actually heard a Floyd fanatic say that Manny needs to leave Arum for the fight to happen, despite Arum having nothing to do with Floyd offering 0% PPV, a ridiculous offer that no one in their right mind would take.

What's next, 154 or no fight?

Comment

cow·ard/ˈkouərd/

Noun: A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
      Adjective:Excessively afraid of danger or pain.
      Synonyms: May-weather Jr, Floyd

Comment

i dislike floyd and pac equally

but floyd did beat oscar, hatton, mosley first and has a clear win over Marquez something pac was never able to

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

but floyd did beat oscar, hatton, mosley first and has a clear win over Marquez something pac was never able to
          Pac schooled Oscar and made him quit
          Pac schooled Cotto and KOd him

Triangle theories don't work

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

that means nothing, how is a fighter supposed to prolong his career if somebody has already beaten them?

foreman beat frazier, lets forget about thriller in manilla then hey

Comment

Moderators

I thought these guys were all cleared out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Moderators

I thought these guys were all cleared out?
                hey man, if its bothering you, look at another thread and comment

Comment

You guys really are in full damage control and deflection mode today eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    Pac schooled Oscar and made him quit
                    Pac schooled Cotto and KOd him

Triangle theories don't work
                    it wasnt a triangle theory. the thread started with how floyd has not fought the best

to make a point thread started listed fighters pac beat

im just stating the fact that floyd beat them first.

i could care less who would wins between them. dont like either fighter

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                    that means nothing, how is a fighter supposed to prolong his career if somebody has already beaten them?

foreman beat frazier, lets forget about thriller in manilla then hey
                    the point is you are stating floyd is a duck compared pac based on the opponents pac has beat

your argument is flawed because floyd did beat oscar, hatton, shane, first and has a clear victory over Marquez (something pac has never done in three matches)

the reality is both are cherry pickers

Comment

Working...
                    X