Floyd Mayweather's home address

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    to think the grown men are gonna write to Floyd is kinda disturbing
    It was just as disturbing when I watched grown men crying at the MGM because Floyd won the fight this past May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      thanks for the address, i'll be sending him a dildo.
      Hahaha, pretty damn funny

Comment

to think the grown men are gonna write to Floyd is kinda disturbing
        writing is nothing....a grown ass man got a tattooof floyd on his thigh....

Comment

i kid i kid.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            It was just as disturbing when I watched grown men crying at the MGM because Floyd won the fight this past May 5th.

i'm sure it was...poor Cotto fans...but at least that was at the heat of the moment...a drunk moment at a sporting event where you cheered your ass off but your guy lost...and who knows, maybe they lost some money too...adds to the pain

but grown men writing to some guy that they dont know...i picture teenagers doing that

Comment

i don't have one right now but i'll buy one for floyd. he'll thank me later as you already know fiddy won't be in there to do his usual thing with puto floyd.
              you're going to buy a dildo just for floyd?

talk about ****erotic fantasies.

If you're gonna buy a dildo for anyone, get it for your gf, though I'm sure she already has one that she keeps from you so your feelings don't get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                you're going to buy a dildo just for floyd?

talk about ****erotic fantasies.

If you're gonna buy a dildo for anyone, get it for your gf, though I'm sure she already has one that she keeps from you so your feelings don't get hurt
                Didn’t know you're one of them fags. I’ll donate one for you just post your address and you’ll get on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Determination
                  Why do you have a dildo?
                  Dont question the baklas. Floyd gets them through their day, no one said they think before they speak...

Comment

Didn’t know you're one of them fags. I’ll donate one for you just post your address and you’ll get on as well.
                    ooook

have fun buying a dildo, weird little boy

Comment

i'm sure it was...poor Cotto fans...but at least that was at the heat of the moment...a drunk moment at a sporting event where you cheered your ass off but your guy lost...and who knows, maybe they lost some money too...adds to the pain

but grown men writing to some guy that they dont know...i picture teenagers doing that
                      I wouldn't have even called them Cotto fans. It seemed I personally ran into "fans" that just wanted to see him lose. Where they drunk, probably. Pathetic? Most definitely.

However a lot of pac-tards i'm sure will be sending him letters, used dildos, hate mail etc. I don't know whats worse, sending hate mail or love letters? If you ask me both seem a bit disturbing, but you and I both know what kind of letters Floyd will mostly get and we both know what kind of fans that will be sending them... Hence the bold.

Comment

Working...
                      X