Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six-year-old girl handcuffed and arrested for throwing tantrum at Georgia elementary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Maybe a lollipop would do the trick. Let's reward bad behavior! Brilliant!
    I'd hope a lollipop would suffice, if she has proper parents (who are legally responsible for the minor) they will deliver their own punishment.

LOL handcuffing a little girl for kicking and screaming. I just think it's weak.

Take a couple seconds, let her calm down and let the situation sink in..........and then wait for her response. She's a little girl.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No need to call the cops on a 6 yr old girl throwing a tantrum. Thats what little kids do.

But on the real, they need to stop with this Al Sharpton bull****. He don't represent black people!!!

Comment

She's a G lol

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I'd hope a lollipop would suffice, if she has proper parents (who are legally responsible for the minor) they will deliver their own punishment.

LOL handcuffing a little girl for kicking and screaming. I just think it's weak.

Take a couple seconds, let her calm down and let the situation sink in..........and then wait for her response. She's a little girl.
          It says in the report he tried to calm her, we don't know how long this went on for. Maybe this will teach the little brat a lesson. You can't get away with anything you want. Also, if she had proper parents she probably wouldn't be acting like this in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            It says in the report he tried to calm her, we don't know how long this went on for. Maybe this will teach the little brat a lesson. You can't get away with anything you want. Also, if she had proper parents she probably wouldn't be acting like this in the first place...
            hell in that case just temporarily isolate her and give her a time out while you call her parents. Booking a goddamn 6 year old is ridiculous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'd mace or stun gun her and then arrest here parents

But i guess that will suffice

Comment

so they are sticking up for their daughters behavior?

and we wonder why people are so f'ed up in the head these days

if it was my dad....he would have apologized to the principle for me being a dip****, shook the officers hand, and told them to let me stay over the weekend in jail.

and i would be happy to stay in jail because God knows i wouldnt want to have to look that man in the eyes when i got home

everyone is so "mistreated" these days.....i hate our pussified and blame-game society

Comment

After reading the article she vandalized the classroom and assaulted the principle

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    so they are sticking up for their daughters behavior?

and we wonder why people are so f'ed up in the head these days

if it was my dad....he would have apologized to the principle for me being a dip****, shook the officers hand, and told them to let me stay over the weekend in jail.

and i would be happy to stay in jail because God knows i wouldnt want to have to look that man in the eyes when i got home

everyone is so "mistreated" these days.....i hate our pussified and blame-game society
                    6 year old girl.

You're ok with her putting on orange and waiting a judgement.

I just don't understand that idea.

Comment

My mother and father would apologize for my acts, take me home.

Only to be whipped by my fathers belts and leave me in my room with tears and pain.

Comment

Working...
                      X