Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disappointed. i thought it said black window

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      but what would you get out of handling a black widow? absolutely nothing. . . i respect spiders, but they should be left to do their thing; they sure as fuk don't want humans keeping them as "pets" or touching and handling them.

at least swimming in a river, or going hiking in an isolated area would be fun and rewarding. . .
      I never claimed I would "get" anything out of it, I'm just saying that to me, it would be far less dangerous.

You never know what kind of chemicals, toxins, or diseases are in river water. Somebody could be dumping human waste in it a few miles upstream every single day, and you wouldn't even know it while you were swimming in it. The same goes for animals that die and decompose in streams, and the bacteria flows downstream into somebody's drinking water. Not to mention that bull sharks swim up the Mississippi river and end up in all sorts of rural areas most locals would deem as "safe".

As for the hiking, I don't think I need to go into the potential for being mauled by bears or cougars that are associated with that particular adventure.

The bottom line is that there is risk involved in even the most ordinary of adventures, and I'm simply stating that by comparison, I'd rather take my chances with the timid spider.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        lol what an idiot. . .

he actually thinks that him and the spider have some kind of "rapport". . .

**** that ive always been scared shytless of spiders. . .
        All those dumb mother fukers do, what about the crazy white man living with Grizzly bears. How did that end up for him? They ate his dumb ass.

Comment

Please tell me you didn't just compare letting a meek little spider walk across your hand to living in a tent in a national park overrun with hundreds of grizzly bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            All those dumb mother fukers do, what about the crazy white man living with Grizzly bears. How did that end up for him? They ate his dumb ass.
            lol right?

i love animals and nature, but i understand they should be left alone and respected. . . get a dog, or a cat. . . leave bears, snakes, spiders, tigers, THE **** ALONE!

Comment

And for the record, it's not just white people who interact with wild animals. This motherfucker is crazier than the entire white race combined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbjO4g4CctE

(Embedding disabled)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Timothy Treadwell. That guy was a seriously brave nutcase.

Comment

Treadwell had serious mental issues, anybody that saw the outtakes from his documentary series knows that. The guy was a walking timebomb and an exposed nerve, to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    true story i dated a korean girl for a year, drove with her only once.. thought i was going to die LOL

I had to laugh at this because the first time I let my former Korean ex-wife drive my car in the U.S she proceeded to kill a whole family of racoons crossing the road.

I don't think she missed one of them.

Comment

jesus fucking christ... I hate spiders

Comment

Working...
                      X