Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who has replaced G-dog as the biggest draw on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who has replaced G-dog as the biggest draw on Boxingscene?

As you all know G-dog was the biggest draw on here before the upset TKO victory by Money Pacquiao which caused him to retire on his stool, He never really attempted a comeback and has since faded into obscurity.

Question is WHO has replaced him?

my vote would have went to PB32, but hes been gettin DQ'd everytime he attempts to make a comeback so im gonna go with Wazaa......

There is just a huge void of emptiness on the forum and in my heart now that G-dog is gone.

Comment

To a degree, I miss the ****er!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        To a degree, I miss the ****er!
        He has the drawing power but had the most brittle of crystal chins, never came back from his e-ko loss.

Comment

Damn, I miss him now that you mentioned him.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            As you all know G-dog was the biggest draw on here before the upset TKO victory by Money Pacquiao which caused him to retire on his stool, He never really attempted a comeback and has since faded into obscurity.

Question is WHO has replaced him?

my vote would have went to PB32, but hes been gettin DQ'd everytime he attempts to make a comeback so im gonna go with Wazaa......
            As a biggest draw, I dont think nobody has replaced him yet. But being as ****** and annoying as Gdog, I think you are beginning to surpass him.

Comment

Horus has always been BoxingScene's biggest draw. Gdog ducked Horus - he was demanding blood testing and a million point penalty for every alt.

Comment

I hope G-Dogs shot himself in the mouth with his fathers shotgun after he got humiliated on here.

Comment

clearly Derranged, numerous people here desperately biting Rippuh's style to try to imitate Rippuh's beefing with him the last few months

Comment

his problem was he didn't know when to stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X