No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel Admits Selby is Difficult, But Not Unbeatable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel Admits Selby is Difficult, But Not Unbeatable

Quietly going about his business in his home nation, Fernando Montiel (54-4-2, 39 KOs) has bounced back well from defeats to Nonito Donaire and Victor Terrazas. The three weight world champion has won eight in a row since a decision loss to Terrazas, three of which have come by knockout. Now with a chance to win a world title in a fourth weight division, on October 14, the Mexican is as determined as ever, although he knows he faces a tough task against Welshman Lee Selby (21-1, 8 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Even the sacraficial lamb knows he was picked because he is old and small. Selby won his title with a BS stop and srarts in milking it like a diva. He talks about guys like LSC while he fights his uncle. Makes me want to see something bad happen to him.

Comment

WAAAAR MONTIEL!!!!

The Donaire loss is way behind him. He's been on a helluva run since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Even the sacraficial lamb knows he was picked because he is old and small. Selby won his title with a BS stop and srarts in milking it like a diva. He talks about guys like LSC while he fights his uncle. Makes me want to see something bad happen to him.
        Lol please, nearly every new champ takes what's considered a routine first defense. Every other week someone is having a "homecoming".

LSC has made a career of fighting cab drivers, and he'll fight another one in his first defense too.

Comment

Montiel is just too small for Selby...

Comment

I got tickets to this pbc show.

Ill be there.

Should be a solid card.

Comment

Working...
            X