No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Guerrero Discusses Floyd Mayweather Bout, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Guerrero Discusses Floyd Mayweather Bout, More

Mike Coppinger and a few reporters sit down with Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero to discuss his upcoming fight with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. Was expecting for someone to bash Guerrero already.

Ummmm....1st?

May the best man win.

Comment

C'mon Guerrero do some push ups or something, talking all depressed and shyt

Comment

guerrero might need to pull a wepner nd step on floyds foot nd throw that left straight to get a kd

Comment

they didnt post the whole video of the face off...

floyds trash talk when he is in another mans face trying to fight is him talking

about how much money, cars and personal jets he has....

hahahaha what a ****ing clown...

Comment

Strange, but the Ghost says he's not the type who gets into another fighter's face, but didn't try to do the same thing to Broner?

The Ghost is already finished. He quits on his stool after 7.

Comment

I used to like the ghost based off his fights but the more i hear him talk the less i like him.....................

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Strange, but the Ghost says he's not the type who gets into another fighter's face, but didn't try to do the same thing to Broner?

The Ghost is already finished. He quits on his stool after 7.
                lol he wasn't screaming in his face EASY WORK EASY WORK RAW DAWG HOW YOU WANT ME? he just said fight me and he didn't want eye contact.
                and i honestly can not seeing Guerrero quit in the 7th unless Mayweather develops brutal KO power or completely picks him apart from the beginning

Comment

While Guerrero is running his mouth, Floyd is in the gym already stopping sparring partners (if David Levi is to be believed). It's time to get to work. We'll see what's up on May 4th.

Comment

That's what Guerrero has over Ortiz, stronger mentally, has a good southpaw jab and most importantly a straight left hand. He's right about being able to change it up, but that's gotten harder for Guerrero at 147 where he's lost some mobility. Guerrero shows he has the right mind set for this fight. It's tiring when Mayweather's opponents are stuck talking about their size and power, Guerrero knows what he has to bring.

Comment

Working...
                    X