No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: “Fighting Words” – Dropping the (Crystal) Ball on 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: “Fighting Words” – Dropping the (Crystal) Ball on 2012

by David P. Greisman - I know all that comes before it comes.

I am able to do this without the benefit of tarot cards, Ouija boards, Magic 8-Balls or modified DeLorean automobiles that can take me back to the future.

I knew, for example, that Timothy Bradley vs. Devon Alexander would not be an enjoyable fight. I chose not to tell anybody, thinking that it wasn’t my place, that my special ability could be used for far more bad than it could for good.

I’ll never make that mistake again.

Forget what Spider-Man’s uncle said. With great power comes great irresponsibility. I know what will occur in 2012, and this time I’ll be sure to share all.

Let us peer into the crystal ball for a preview of what is to come: [Click Here To Read More]

LMFAO. Can't wait for December then. . Still feeling sorry for Sexy, if he will indeed go for a world tour for the rest of the belts, will call you Nostradamus of boxing.

Comment

ROFLMAO

cool story bro!

Comment

rofl good read, floyd mayweather will not fight pacquiao until he sees a birth certificate to prove he is human

Comment

that wasnt funny, goodbye

Comment

Lol at April and Oprah.

Comment

I don't know if Teddy Atlas could smile after reading this. The crystal ball exposed the only plan of action that Ted has for 2012.

Comment

got a little bit through it,got bored... not funny

Comment

"I wish I was your cellmate so I can kick your ass." Larry Merchant... So funny...

Comment

The whole jmm thing could end up being as big as the chuck norris jokes.

Comment

Working...
                    X