No announcement yet.

PB Banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB Banned.

Lol, he was doing so well too, anybody know how?

I think Trig reported him for the "fuck him" comment in the gay dead man thread. It was his last post.

Don't think he's banned Champ!?!

Comment

that's what...the tenth time he's been banned? smh, I bet the other thread he made about having a "change of heart" will be bumped soon enough.

Comment

Nah, he took his avatar off. His rep is still there...

Comment

He's not banned but the last thread he made got deleted for some reason.

Comment

Pullcounter got banned yesterday...honestly though, when was the last time you saw a post by him that wasn't "wifebeater chicken shook" garbage though...I respect his old account, but he was a broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
              Pullcounter got banned yesterday...honestly though, when was the last time you saw a post by him that wasn't "wifebeater chicken shook" garbage though...I respect his old account, but he was a broken record.
              Thats great news.

Comment

Comment

I saw his avatar was down and his user title said "banned" but you can still give him rep so I don't think he's banned.

Comment

haha, true. what did he get banned for?

Comment

Working...
                    X