No announcement yet.

Your 2010 Game of The Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2010 Game of The Year?

There were many great titles released, and i've bought each one of them for PS3. (check my trophies) Except Black ops, simply because i don't like/trust Treyarch.

Bayonetta was unbelievably superior for 360 and the PS3 version was such a terrible port i refused to even continue playing. Looked dull and jagged.

FFXIII i beat while i noticed most of you threw in the towel due to it's boring linearity, which it was for the first 60% of the game, i hung in there and aced the game. Missing 2 trophies though.

God of War III owns anything on the 360 including Halo reach except ME2.

Red Dead Redemption to me surpassed every game this year being my GOTY. Rockstar's brilliant writing has me psyched for GTA5.

New Vegas, EA MMA and GT5 i plan on getting eventually,

but what was your 2010 GOTY?

Hard to give an opinion, because I havent played every game...

Games I got for 2010.

Red Dead Redemption

NBA 2k11

Black Ops

Mafia II

My nod goes to Red Dead Redemption for overall gameplay value, storyline, and graphics.

2k11 was good, but nothing much better than last years game only added in the Jordan legacy mode.

Black ops is simply a different version of MW2

Comment

Comment

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Comment

The games I enjoyed most this year:

Red Dead Redemption - Brilliant game, I just never completed it.

Fifa 11 - Played this for hours and hours, probably the most fun game for me.

UFC 2010 - This game suprised me because most people think it is terrible. I played around 300 matches online, which is rare for me. I got addicted to this game.

Comment

Starcraft 2: This game is my 2010 game of the year. It is the first Starcraft I have ever played and is one of the best RTS games ever made. I forgot to add this game because I have been unable to play it lately due to the performance of my computer.

Red Dead Redemption: This game was a great experience. I found the online weak, but Rockstar made up for it with an amazing campaign. I had very few complaints about RD aside from the repetitiveness of riding a horse after awhile, but overall this game is an ATG.

Gran Turismo 5: Now I know that this game doesn’t have a crazy cop filled campaign like NFS, and it doesn’t have extensive damage like Forza 3, but this game deserves to be mentioned. Avoid the bias reviews because I am telling you, this game is no lower than a 9/10. The driving physics which this game uses are beyond that of any other racing game. I know that this game just came out, but it is still a 2010 game which I love to play.
            Last edited by one-Punch; 12-01-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Starcraft 2 for me and it's not even close.

I enjoyed sooo many games this year but no matter how many times I play SC2 I just can't get enough of it. Every game is different and you are constantly learning and adapting. I can see myself playing this until they come out with another starcraft.

Comment

i did the opposite on FF, i stopped when you get to the open field where you can do all the side quests, juts couldnt be arsed to grind it out leveling up......gonna get back to it soon tho.

black ops i've enjoyed a lot

Comment

kratos 3...................

Comment

I hate picking just one, we've had a bunch of great games this year.
                    Red Dead, God Of War 3, New Vegas, GT5, Assasins Creed and so on. If I had to pick a game tho.. I'd go with Mass Effect 2.

I will say this tho, as great as these games are..none of them come close to Uncharted 1/2.

Comment

Working...
                    X